• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GUILTY Case# 2014-069 | ai007 vs cititrader.com

I am having an issue with a company
I'm glad to hear you are getting everything organized. Maybe you can also update the YouTube video to make certain that all the evidence is shown on screen large enough and long enough that even CitiTrader's people will be able to read it.

Since you are in the US (and since CitiTrader has signs of a US presence), here's a list of places to file all your evidence:

SEC.gov
www.CFTC.gov
eConsumer.gov
IC3.gov

I am getting ready with the video now. Also provide more facts not so far released. This is after waiting for so long without any support from this company in resolving the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me understand

No, still see no cooperation. They are asking to either trade the acc. that they have already destroyed or add more money.

Hey Ai007, so do I understand correctly that their managed/auto trade account is just a scam that will never yield any actual profit but instead will kill all your account, correct? Or there is something that you have done wrong?

Because, I was thinking of getting an auto trade account with them.. but now i see that it might not be the best of ideas... Please let me know what happened to you in the end!!! I really appreciate your response!!!

Because, I was thinking of getting an auto trade account with them.. but now i see that it might not be the best of ideas... Please let me know what happened to you in the end!!! I really appreciate your response!!!

Don't throw your money away. Do some research first.

If you want someone else to trade your account for you, reading this will reduce your chances of losing everything:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Good article! I scared after my last happening. I only threat to do video and they make a plan to return my money. But this broker is not moving, I received lot of promo form this broker and was waiting for the detail from ai007 and they response to this.

I was scared about privacy issue before, waiting to see there response.

Go ahead and file a Traders Court case. If they try to publish any of your private data, use the Report Post button and AsstMod or one of his people will take care of it.

Back