GUILTY Case# 2014-100 | A7MED0 vs NRGBinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear ahmad,

i am facing the same problem but with smaller amount (4000 US) .

there is one option but it didn't work with me .
sign as a new client but do not put any money and let them call you back . then try to reach to saif .
i received email from him by this address saifh@nrdx.com which is different from saifh@nrgbinary.com

I will support you in all aspects to get both of our funds back .

regards,
abdullah

Thanks abdullah for your help.. contact me on Skype " ahmad.alnami ", Please.

Dear NRG & Alpha Media Group Limited Victims:-
Over $1000, 000 in hard-earned cash has already been stolen by Alpha Media group Limited led NRGbinary options company. More than 25 victims have been scammed. Your help is needed to stop them.
Please join the victims group to achieve the short-term objectives of
*Getting your money back
*Stopping new victims from getting scammed.
Long Term objectives
*Label this company as scam
*Close down the company
The victims have to be aligned and united to achieve these goals. They have just got new victims in June, 2014. This means No one has stopped them from stealing people and playing tricks.
The group needs to share ideas and follow certain steps to move into the right direction.
Individual victims need to send an email to nrgandalphamediagroupscam@gmail.com
If we continue to complain individually, we will not get anywhere. So, please report to this email to get directions on how to bring this Fraud Company to justice.
There will be an individual invitations to each member soon.
Best Regards

Dear NRG & Alpha Media Group Limited Victims:-
Over $1000, 000 in hard-earned cash has already been stolen by Alpha Media group Limited led NRGbinary options company. More than 25 victims have been scammed. Your help is needed to stop them.
Please join the victims group to achieve the short-term objectives of
*Getting your money back
*Stopping new victims from getting scammed.
Long Term objectives
*Label this company as scam
*Close down the company
The victims have to be aligned and united to achieve these goals. They have just got new victims in June, 2014. This means No one has stopped them from stealing people and playing tricks.
The group needs to share ideas and follow certain steps to move into the right direction.
Individual victims need to send an email to nrgandalphamediagroupscam@gmail.com
If we continue to complain individually, we will not get anywhere. So, please report to this email to get directions on how to bring this Fraud Company to justice.
There will be an individual invitations to each member soon.
Best Regards

I think, in the world is having many possible fraud in forex.
* International agencies should regulate forex. FBI and Interpol have to investigate and search the internet all brokers who are not licensed to operate.
It should create associations of victims defrauded by companies brokers. I think the best way to combat fraud in forex.

Thanks for every body for the support to close this company and return our money from them.

for update... there is no replay from the company until now.

I don't understand why anyone would invest a penny to these binary option companies. When I see any email with the words binary option in it, I would delete it right away. There are no real buyers and sellers on the other side. You're just trading against the brokers. Why would anyone think the brokers would let you make money from them ? I think US is being smart on this issue, simply eliminate the business, that way they can save a lot of victims and save themselves a lot of regulatory work.

NRG is a scam

I am facing the same problem with this company .
they took 4000 US from me and never back.

the same guy called me (saif al hamedy )

they must close this company for ever

Thanks for every body for the support to close this company and return our money from them.

for update... there is no replay from the company until now.
I think your best chance is to start a class lawsuit against them. Don't loose time with regulators right away.

Have $500 with this group. Will threaten to withdraw. Enough of us do this and maybe they will get the message if they want to stay in business.

Back