GUILTY Case# 2014-182 | simenkon vs yadix.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Yadix.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess you are "predatory" if your trading produces a profit. Does it work the other way? Mr broker I lost $500 because I hit the buy button by accident. It was a mistake and I want my money back plus the profits if I had hit sell like I wanted to.

Exactly, if you are not a losing trader then you are obviously taking advantage of some technical flaws as opposed to actually making a profit by risking your OWN money and having a decent trading strategy:D. What a joke. If you lose then everything is correct, always.

Lovely of them to take so long to get in touch with you and duck out on posting here at the FPA all at the same time.

My suggestion - proceed with the Traders Court case and also go through their arbitration and file a complaint with their regulator. Sooner or later, they'll have to show some real evidence or else admit that they have none.

I will obviously proceed with the case and we will not rest until Yadix is labelled a SCAM and Gallant Capital Markets, their prime brokerage is labelled SCAM too since they provide the white label brokerage option to Yadix and are basically involved in all this. I will look into the arbitration thing, but this no way means that I will give up my case in FPA. After my case, there are 3-4 more cases coming from our traders group against Yadix:). I also filed a complaint with the regulator, but no answer from them for over two weeks now. Seems like the British Virgin Island Financial Services Commission does not have any real power or they just don´t give a sh*t.

I went to Yadix support from my VPS to ask about stuff without arousing any suspicion. They are saying that they already knew it was me in the end of the chat when I told who I am, but its pretty clear that they did not, since all the other times I have talked to them in their live chat support under my own name, they have refused to give any comments on the case. Anyways this transcript only proves that they have no evidence whatsoever to back their claims. It is clear how they stole my second deposit and the rest of my profits...when I asked about the case being pretty straightforward and clear, he started stuttering how the guy in FPA who posted the case (myself), can´t see the whole picture. When I asked about the e-mail which I was sent on friday the 7th November 2014, which told me clearly that I can withdraw all available funds from my account, which at the time being were 10 131€, then he started saying that this e-mail referred to the trading session, which is pretty much the most random answer you could possible give and has nothing to do with anything and nothing similar to that was said in the e-mail. Anywhoo, decide for yourself. If any moderators happen to read this, I think that Gallant Capital Markets review page needs to have a warning of an open case against their white label brokerage as well, since this chat transcript shows that Gallant Capital Markets and Yadix have made these decisions together and share the same view and that they are basically the same broker, where decisions are made together, so Gallant Capital Markets is up to its neck in this process, too. Their arrogance should also be noted of, the attitude is pretty much "we don´t give sh*t about some online forum and review page" and only thing they can talk about is the arbitration process which they know will lead nowhere because of the little sentence in the broker terms and conditions legal document, which gives them the sole discretion of deleting profits, etc. This sentence gives brokers so much power that legally they can always refer to the document and get away with stealing. While they might get away legally and not be punished by an official regulator or arbitrator, they will not get away with it publicly and public needs to know how brokers act these days so we can do something about it together, because fighting those brokers alone and via their preferred official methods is a losing battle, because of the way their terms and conditions are built. I am prepared to not get any of my profits back, but I will absolutely destroy Yadix´s reputation and also Gallant Capital Markets´s. Best of luck with attracting clients after I am done with them.

Chat Transcript

Visitor: Jake
Operator: Support
Company: Support Chat
Started: 2-Dec-2014 6:13:48 AM
Finished: 2-Dec-2014 7:07:05 AM

6:13:48 AM: Jake: Hello, I have some questions about trading with Yadix...
6:13:48 AM: * Your request has been directed to our support team. Please wait for an operator to answer your call.
6:13:57 AM: * Call accepted by operator Support. Currently in room: Jake, Support.
6:14:00 AM: Support: Welcome to Yadix live support. May I take your MT4 account number please?
6:14:09 AM: Jake: I don´t have an account yet
6:14:26 AM: Support: Welcome to Yadix, how can we help?
6:14:33 AM: Jake: hello
6:15:45 AM: Jake: I am looking for a broker at the moment and I came across your website and all the conditions look promising, but then I found some negative reviews on FPA
6:16:02 AM: Jake: and now I don´t really know if I should start trading with you
6:16:22 AM: Jake: I can find you the link
6:16:29 AM: Support: what are your concerns?
6:16:46 AM: Jake: people have said that Yadix has deleted their profits
6:16:56 AM: Jake: that sounds really concerning
6:17:14 AM: Jake: Yadix | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army
6:17:23 AM: Jake: those last 5-6 ones
6:17:32 AM: Jake: and I also found some kind of an open case
6:17:37 AM: Jake: against Yadix
6:17:41 AM: Jake: whats that all about?
6:17:49 AM: Jake: second, gonna find the link
6:18:16 AM: Support: ok sir, we have a very good reputation built on ethical and transparent business model - as you said we offer very good conditions and market execution
6:18:22 AM: Jake: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/open-cases/37240-case-2014-182-simenkon-vs-yadix-com.html
6:18:34 AM: Jake: thats the one I was worried about
6:18:36 AM: Support: we support profitable trading via expert advisors and manual trading
6:18:54 AM: Jake: but what is the reason behind those people posting those reviews?
6:19:12 AM: Support: as long as the client is happy to trade normal market flows, we can provide a very good service
6:19:26 AM: Jake: what do you mean under normal market flows
6:20:42 AM: Support: I mean trading the normal market, the definitions can be found in the client agreement - we do recommend that all clients read it as they should with any broker
6:20:57 AM: Support: Can I ask if you are located in the USA sir?
6:21:06 AM: Jake: yes, in NY
6:21:38 AM: Support: Unfortunately, we are not able to process applications from the USA as our regulation and license restrict us from accepting clients based in your jurisdiction
6:21:39 AM: Jake: but I live most of the time in Canada
6:21:50 AM: Jake: just a couple of months in NY per year
6:21:59 AM: Jake: I know that
6:22:09 AM: Support: ok great
6:22:34 AM: Support: so in regards to your trading, what is the strategy, are you using an EA?
6:22:47 AM: Jake: but still those reviews do not seem to be from a random unhappy client
6:23:15 AM: Jake: I have a lot of different strategies, scalping, long term positions, news trading, EAs
6:23:20 AM: Support: for every one compliant, you will find 10 positive remarks about Yadix
6:23:37 AM: Support: ok, sounds good
6:24:19 AM: Support: So you can see that the conditions on offer are excellent for those stratgies
6:24:33 AM: Jake: there are 8 1-star reviews on FPA
6:24:37 AM: Jake: and total 19 reviews
6:24:46 AM: Jake: there is not 80 positive reviews on FPA
6:24:54 AM: Jake: as your statement says
6:25:01 AM: Jake: are there any other review sites that I could look into
6:25:02 AM: Support: if we had issues to accept normal trading strategies like you mentioned, we wouldn't offer such conditions
6:25:04 AM: Jake: before making my decision?
6:25:31 AM: Support: As a broker, we don't monitor those forums
6:25:45 AM: Jake: why not?
6:25:46 AM: Support: you can search Yadix reviews and I'm sure you will find many
6:26:04 AM: Support: If you like sir, I can explain the case you refer
6:26:16 AM: Jake: that´d be great
6:26:17 AM: Support: maybe it will help you understand more about Yadix
6:27:02 AM: Support: first its important that you know that we are true STP broker, we are very targeted to scalpers and EA traders
6:27:22 AM: Support: we have very good price feed that can handle aggressive scalping
6:27:35 AM: Support: we have many satisfied clients, that trading with us long term
6:27:45 AM: Support: from the only reason that they are not welcome in other brokers
6:27:55 AM: Jake: but what was the problem exactly then with that guy?
6:28:04 AM: Support: Yadix has built a strong reputation in the industry and forums for providing transparent and ethical services to its clients.
6:28:24 AM: Support: regarding that specific client, its not one its 6 clients that are all connected
6:28:28 AM: Support: one network
6:28:37 AM: Jake: I did not know that
6:28:57 AM: Support: I'm explaining in full transparency
6:29:19 AM: Support: As explained in communications with client our compliance team discovered predatory trading practices that takes advantage of technical flaws as opposed to the normal trading of the markets. As an STP broker we welcome and support profitable trading strategies, however, we are not prepared to support trading styles that manipulates real market pricing and feeds.
6:29:38 AM: Support: this type of trading means that client is not realy trading per the market
6:29:50 AM: Jake: but you said that you have a very good price feed
6:29:56 AM: Jake: what was the problem exactly
6:30:08 AM: Jake: as far as I understand what I read from that case, he was just trading the news
6:30:08 AM: Support: Its not connected to price feed
6:30:27 AM: Support: its connected to the way all the system is build
6:30:29 AM: Jake: what was the exact thing he was doing wrong, so I know that I would not make the same mistakes he did
6:30:34 AM: Jake: what system?
6:30:36 AM: Support: STP broker use, MT4 bridge
6:30:59 AM: Support: the bridge is connected to priciing feed and Liquidity providers
6:31:37 AM: Support: as long as the market flow is normal, all system communicate well, and trading is done according to the real market
6:31:58 AM: Support: when ever a trading system is manipulating the fixed API
6:32:09 AM: Support: this is were the market does not have any control
6:32:20 AM: Support: and this is what happn in this case
6:32:37 AM: Support: what we have offered those clients is:
6:32:46 AM: Support: Legally all disputes must be done through an arbitration process (the client has agreed to this process when he became our client). Due to non-disclosure agreements, we are unable to disclose details in a public forum and are unable to defend ourselves on this platform. We will be happy to publish the results of the arbitration hearing if the client consents.
6:34:35 AM: Jake: but how come institutional traders are able to trade the news exactly as that guy?
6:34:40 AM: Jake: and not be accused of anything?
6:35:08 AM: Support: Why institutional trader manipulate the fixed API
6:35:12 AM: Support: or simply use it?
6:35:28 AM: Jake: I dont see any manipulation in this case
6:35:32 AM: Jake: just fast trading
6:35:40 AM: Jake: I am worried, since I have done such trading myself
6:35:48 AM: Jake: and now it seems its not allowed with Yadix
6:36:15 AM: Support: I belive that you talk on something else
6:36:23 AM: Support: you refer for the use of fixed API
6:36:26 AM: Support: its ok
6:37:01 AM: Support: I'm referring to manipulate data feed and use the fixed API to fill prices that does not exist
6:37:12 AM: Support: I belive that no STP broker will allow it
6:37:34 AM: Support: We have aggressive scalpers, that was not the case
6:37:47 AM: Jake: but what about the deposit issue, from the story it seems likeYadix allowed to withdraw some of his profits and when he deposited those once again, those profits that were allowed to be withdrawn
6:37:51 AM: Jake: those were also taken away
6:38:21 AM: Support: correct, it took us few days to find out the issue
6:38:43 AM: Jake: but isn´t it considered a new deposit?
6:38:49 AM: Jake: as a*
6:39:27 AM: Support: I belive that you need to read the case bit more to understand
6:39:46 AM: Support: Yadix did not take anything back from the client
6:39:56 AM: Support: opposit we have return him his investment in full
6:40:23 AM: Jake: yes, the inital one I believe, but those profits that were allowed to be withdrawn
6:40:27 AM: Jake: those you took back
6:40:38 AM: Jake: after the second deposit
6:40:49 AM: Jake: something like 7000?
6:41:01 AM: Jake: he could have kept that money
6:41:05 AM: Jake: and not redeposit
6:41:17 AM: Support: not at all sir, we have calculated at the time of termination the sum client withdraw from his account and the current balance
6:41:17 AM: Jake: what about that
6:41:40 AM: Jake: but the timeline seems pretty straightforward
6:41:46 AM: Jake: I have the case opened atm
6:42:06 AM: Jake: he withdrew the profits on wednesday and then he redeposited after a few hours
6:42:17 AM: Jake: and then 2 days later his account was closed
6:42:40 AM: Jake: and all of the profits (even the ones that he withdrew on wednesday and redeposited a few hours later) were taken away
6:42:44 AM: Support: its not the case, and if the client belive that some fault done he can proceed with this legal process
6:43:00 AM: Support: we are very honest and got nothing to hide
6:43:30 AM: Jake: but the timeline is really straightforward and shows that Yadix took his second deposit..?
6:44:00 AM: Jake: hmm I don´t know who to believe
6:44:13 AM: Support: Up to you
6:44:23 AM: Support: I was transparent with the situation
6:45:00 AM: Jake: but regarding the e-mail Yadix sent to him
6:45:15 AM: Jake: on friday they said that he can withdraw the 10K ? + something from his account
6:45:26 AM: Jake: but on monday those profits were also reversed
6:45:28 AM: Jake: ?
6:45:34 AM: Support: this email refer to one session of trading
6:45:38 AM: Support: he had several
6:45:56 AM: Jake: I don´t understand
6:46:12 AM: Jake: it said pretty clearly that he can withdraw the funds available on his account
6:46:17 AM: Support: that email refer to one day of trading, few orders
6:46:21 AM: Jake: which at the time being on friday were 10 131
6:46:40 AM: Jake: but when Yadix came online again on monday, those profits were also modified
6:46:57 AM: Support: Client show what he like to show
6:47:04 AM: Support: you do not see the all picture
6:47:54 AM: Support: If client want to resolve the case he should proceed with this legal process
6:48:03 AM: Support: did you think why he does not do it?
6:48:14 AM: Jake: I don´t know tbh
6:48:30 AM: Jake: you think he is not being totally honest in his story?
6:48:56 AM: Support: for us its very simple and clear case
6:49:12 AM: Jake: what does Gallant think about all of this mess? I found that you are connected to them
6:49:22 AM: Jake: and you are their white label?
6:49:31 AM: Support: and we would like the client to proceed with this legal process and later on we can publish proper result on the forum
6:49:46 AM: Support: I guess the client understand and got his reasons
6:50:16 AM: Support: The Yadix.com brand is powered by Gallant Capital Markets Ltd, a Financial Services Company, authorised and regulated by the FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License#: SIBA/L/11/0964.
6:50:24 AM: Support: its written on site
6:50:26 AM: Jake: I saw that yea
6:50:27 AM: Support: and on the regulation page
6:50:39 AM: Jake: but whats Gallant opinion on this case
6:50:49 AM: Support: we are one
6:51:06 AM: Support: We share same view
6:51:11 AM: Jake: oh, so all of the investigation and decisions were made by Gallant
6:51:15 AM: Jake: ah, I get it
6:51:36 AM: Jake: usually the prime brokerage and white label share the backoffice?
6:52:02 AM: Support: Why want you read the client agreement
6:52:08 AM: Support: all is very clear
6:53:06 AM: Support: Belive me sir we know how to handle the case
6:53:32 AM: Support: As a broker, we refuse to be forced into a situation of blackmail on a public forum when we cannot legally present facts to defend ourselves and when there is a real solution in place. Once again, we invite the client to follow the proper arbitration steps should he feel there is a case to present.
6:54:13 AM: Support: Any other question?
6:57:25 AM: Jake: yes, in fact, I do have
6:57:41 AM: Jake: at what point did you not realize that I am Bert
6:57:44 AM: Jake: ?
6:58:10 AM: Support: Why you think that we did not understend sir?
6:58:22 AM: Jake: but thanks for all the talk, I have some more evidence now to post to FPA :)
6:58:28 AM: Support: using IP to hide your place
6:58:40 AM: Support: suite your style
6:58:45 AM: Support: my pleasure
6:58:51 AM: Jake: to show that you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back your claims
6:59:31 AM: Jake: you have not provided me not a single piece of evidence to back your claims
6:59:34 AM: Jake: what about that?
6:59:48 AM: Support: Start legal process
7:00:05 AM: Jake: and the timeline could no be any clearer to all of the readers out there, it clearly shows how shady your whole business is
7:00:11 AM: Support: You are afraid from the results
7:00:40 AM: Support: as mention before
7:00:42 AM: Support: Legally all disputes must be done through an arbitration process (the client has agreed to this process when he became our client). Due to non-disclosure agreements, we are unable to disclose details in a public forum and are unable to defend ourselves on this platform. We will be happy to publish the results of the arbitration hearing if the client consents.
7:01:00 AM: Support: please remember to include it as well sir
7:01:22 AM: Jake: afraid?..I think you should understand that the only one who has everything to lose is you and Gallant Capital Markets
7:01:24 AM: Jake: if my demands are not met
7:01:30 AM: Jake: you will be destroyed as a broker
7:01:33 AM: Jake: that is a fact
7:01:38 AM: Jake: and you can post it on your office wall
7:01:49 AM: Support: all the best sir
7:02:11 AM: Jake: all the best to you too and do not think for a second that I believe that you knew it was me
7:02:21 AM: Jake: just trying to save yourself from the embarrasment
7:02:24 AM: Jake: ;)
7:02:24 AM: Support: ok Jake
7:03:16 AM: Jake: just sometimes refresh the FPA review page to see how your reputation sinks inch by inch, absolutely every trader I know out there bases their broker selection on the FPA review site
7:04:12 AM: Jake: good luck with the scamming and coming up with creative ways to steal behind your clients
7:04:16 AM: Jake: bye
7:05:32 AM: Support: Please feel free to contact the lawyer and you can start the legal process, we will be happy to display the results of the court case if you consent
7:06:07 AM: Support: on all of the forums
7:06:58 AM: Jake: why would I need the legal process if I have all aces in my sleeve already?

Traders Court case votes begin at the beginning of the week. I assume if no one from Yadix shows up, then AsstModerator will probably start the vote on this one next week.

Have you gone ahead and filed an arbitration claim?

No I have not yet done that. I would like to get the verdict in here before I do that, then I can concentrate on the arbitration.

In the interest of full disclosure and transparency of the FPA Traders Court, I need to bring up some facts...

I've been trying to get Yadix's representative to post about this issue since before the Traders Court case was filed. These efforts have not stopped. The latest round is Yadix's representative telling me that there is a conflict of interest, since Simenkon signed up through an FPA affiliate link.

The FPA advertising department has affiliate relationships with many brokers. One way to earn some of the money needed to keep the FPA running involves pointing unsold banners to FPA affiliate accounts at different brokers. Other than telling the ad department which brokers are on the list of companies not to deal with, I don't know which ones they did and didn't establish relationships with.

I have explained to Yadix's representative that this case was and will be handled the exact same way as a case about a broker that the FPA has no relationship with. I also explained that if the Yadix company chooses to revoke any IB payments to the FPA for Simenkon's account, there will be no objections from the FPA side. There is no conflict of interest. All I ask is that Yadix either show valid reasons for their handling of Simenkon's issue or else pay Simenkon.

I do have the ability to see who voted. If the voting is close, I promise to check and not count the votes of any paid employees or associates of the FPA.

Last edited:
Back