GUILTY Case# 2015-036 | MarcoA vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IronFX did not respond to invitation from FPA to defend its action against its trader. No justification provided by IronFX anywhere in support of intimated fraudulent conduct by trader. Does not appear to like the "In-Profit-Withdrawal-Out" game-plan of the trader. Kitchen too hot for Iron FX? If IronFX can convince FPA that the trader did not act within agreed rules, it may possibly be justified in withholding the profit and bonus
, but at least give him his original deposit back - "toute de suite"! To me, based on the available evidence, it looks like fraud by IronFX.

IronFx seems to have little interest in processing withdrawals. Based on that, all I can say is GUILTY!

Today, 3 weeks have passed since my request for withdrawal, and it is still in pending. I'm continuing to send emails every day, but they don't answer me.

IRONFX: Withdrawal? You are now under investigation... DISLIKE

This broker allegedly practices a bad policy of not processing withdrawals.

ironfx manager told me that company did not give any client fund because in china ,,,china government block ironfx bank account so company block many client fund ,,,,,,,,,,,ironfx fraud in china many client so china government block company bank account ......so i advise to all client which trade in ironfx withdrawal all money from ironfx at this time and post this message all over .......

ironfx company cheating for every client do not add more money otherwise your money is gone because this company did not give any profit only give your deposit fund check all client withdrawal ......which withdrawal is pending since 20 days ...........

I even did not get my initial deposit back. I didn't do any trading and just want my initial deposit back, but withdrawal does not get processed.

Back