GUILTY Case# 2015-036 | MarcoA vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I even did not get my initial deposit back. I didn't do any trading and just want my initial deposit back, but withdrawal does not get processed.

They will tell you your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities!! You'll see!

Stay away from these.crooks! I traded a friend's acct from $500 to 25000$ in 3weeks and he requested for withdrawal 2weeks ago and up till now we have not seen them process it. They are thieves.

Ask them all to follow the instructions in that IronFx thread in Wholesale Forex Complaints.

Also, if you can get the contact information for the financial regulators in China who would deal with this sort of thing, publicly posting that could help a lot of traders.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any financial regulator in China that has jurisdiction in this kind of matters, at least not that I know of. That's why these investors had no choice but to pursue these people on their own. Exposing bad brokers on FPA is the next best thing they can do.

Try asking the city and provincial level police where people can report financial fraud.

Hi guys,

yesterday I've received the final decision from IronFX. Read the email below. I've controlled my trading history and I've noticed that they would cancelled all my trades in profit. In this way my account results about 640 USD (deposits less losses)

Following the Company's investigation with respect to the trading activity for the accounts held with the Company and registered under the e-mail address XXXXX@XXXXXXX, you are hereby informed that the aggregate eligible balance available to withdraw on all of the accounts as at 19/03/2015 is: USD 645.73.
The calculation of the USD 645.73 amount resulted from (i) recognition that abusive trading activity had occurred on certain of those accounts in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts and (ii) removal of relevant accumulated promotional bonuses and profits generated from promotional bonuses in accordance with the Company's applicable promotional terms and conditions.
The eligible balance available to withdraw will be reflected on the platform in due course. Please note that the withdrawal of the available balance will only be processed if the Client signs an Acknowledgement letter that the Company will provide upon your request.
Any clarifications can be provided upon request submitted within seven days from the date of this e-mail.

Sounds to me like IronFx considers making a profit to be abusive trading activity.

Be very careful about what you sign to get back the part of the money they claim to be willing to refund. They may include wording which prevents you from filing formal complaints or even publicly speaking about the issue.

Back