GUILTY Case# 2015-057 | Jennyyy vs brokercapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BrokerCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know u r a beginner and i know they stressed you to deposit...but in my opinion i can not vote guilty or not guilty in cases when a trader buts his money and chose to follow brokers advice by himself..also they had a risk disclaimer,no one can grantee any results in this market.

I know u r a beginner and i know they stressed you to deposit...but in my opinion i can not vote guilty or not guilty in cases when a trader buts his money and chose to follow brokers advice by himself..also they had a risk disclaimer,no one can grantee any results in this market.

The thing is, they promised her profits. Never trust a broker who promises profits because if it is really a trusted broker, the will never do that and instead will warn the traders of the risk and not get them to throw more money on losing trades.
GUILTY.

I tell them I have no experience for trading. They give 100% Promises. If without their promises, I won't enter this market.

Hi Jennyyy , really sorry to hear about your troubles. From the evidence you have gathered so far from the internet it seems that brokercapital.com is a real boiler room operation using aggressive tactics and cold calling to draw in innocent inexperienced people to loose their savings on the markets.

It is a real pity that you did not search them out and do some due diligence before trusting any money with them, I suppose too late now. When opening a new account I would not place any more than a few thousand with any broker max 5k and do some trading and then try to withdraw profits, just to check them out fully before placing a large sum.
I am afraid that the fact that you placed the trades yourself, following their advise will not hold any strength in trying to get your money back at this stage. It is obvious to me that they were taking the other side of your trades, so when you bought a certain security they sold to you, when the price fell they made the profit and you lost, this is how these bucket-shops work, a very costly lesson to learn.
I am sorry to say, but the only hope I can offer you now is that your experience will be found on the internet by others before opening their accounts and save them from getting scammed too, and hopefully they receive their just reward if not in this life but the next.
I will vote them guilty on the fact that they prey on inexperienced people and give misleading advice.

Losing all your invested money for you is one thing, boiler room tactics and aggressive phone calls is another but, when they tell you to sell the roof from over your head, that really takes the biscuit. Guilty!

Simple rules:

1. If someone asks you to borrow money to trade, that person is a scammer.

2. If someone asks you to sell your house to get money to trade, that person is an even worse scammer.

I see no other vote for this than GUILTY!

Thanks for helping.

It's me and I do really have the MetaTrader reports as well. It was a tough time as the tone they used seems like they can use some kind of tracking then send someone or themselves to the address on their file. They seem to be talking from a very crowded and noisy environment. Although sometimes one of them talks from a very silent room (presumably when they are not "open for trading" yet).
Thought they were so good but it turns out they are probably using "neuro linguistic programming". Go look it up.

I was thinking of reporting it to the national complaints bureau of my country, but as it is not under jurisdiction, I am not sure if they would react. Thinking of trying again but it was so long ago.

Recently one of them called. I recorded the call thanks to a new phone that does it automatically. I can give the file privately.

Puzzling as me reading lots of reports about scams can turn up being an apparent victim. I think it was because of a stressful time that period also.

This is post on their website.
"Regulated by the International Financial Services Commission ("IFSC"), we succeeded in providing our traders with a secure trading experience." it is a big lie.

Back