GUILTY Case# 2015-151 | Charles Dlamini vs Optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously a SCAM boiler room operation, using a bonus scheme to trap victims into sending more money so they can steal as much as possible before suspicion and withdrawal request is made. But these greedy perpetrators didn't stop after purportedly losing 80% they continue the scam trying to get even more. The so call "losses" are probably just a bunch of fictitious trades sitting on their demo server. This "optionsxo.com" should be reported to their banks and creditors as well as payment vendors. If they can't accept payment, they would be out of business, fine print or not.

This is really disgusting, like a giant vampire leach trying to suck the blood out of a lifeless corpse and it isn't even Halloween yet.

You described this so right. I am another optionsxo victim.
My case:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/case-2015-187-sudha-dash-vs-optionsxo-com.42653/

How many ppl need to be conned/scammed by OptionsXO? We need to put their name up in lights somehow as a broker to avoid like the plague. How would we go about that so that we can avoid more people succumbing to this?

How many ppl need to be conned/scammed by OptionsXO? We need to put their name up in lights somehow as a broker to avoid like the plague. How would we go about that so that we can avoid more people succumbing to this?
Let people know about FPA website,start with our family than to our friend,neighbour,office friend (if you working)trader or not just let them know about FPA and tell them to do the same as you do,i already done it,some of them want to know more about FPA and some of them just ignore you,well that's normal and no problem to me,i just do my responsibility,hopefully this will help people to avoid scam broker like optionXO

Back