GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They asked me cancel the dispute form first then they will send the remaining amount which is 3500 USD,

And also they refuse to send me any of my profit!!! And you know this is my right.

I already make the cancellation last Thursday and I send it to them and he answer we already send 750 USD and the others not approved from the bank this is not logic!!!

If they don't cooperate, get back in touch with the fraud department at your bank and see if the chargeback can be reinstated. Also, post here if you want your case to go to a vote.

Netotrade claims that I have lost all of my money and refuse to pay me my profit
They are totally scam because:
If I have lost my money why would they pay me back? !!!
How come an account manager in forex company have access over clients accounts and make loss trades on purpose?!!!
What is their real address and what is their regulator?

I give them more than 3 months chance to give my money back but they are dealt scammer I will do all I can to close their company.

They give me hard time and I will not pass it away.

please netotrade invite netotrade to defend themselves

What I can see here is 100 % scam broker
At first they steal from her credit card then
They open losing trades and end it without her permission then
They claim that she has lost all of her money then
They agree with her to return all of her initial investment !!!!!!!
Please invite netotrade to tell us why would they return money for loser traders!!!!!
Now they refuse to pay her the remaining of her investment and her profit claiming that she lost all of her money!!!
FPA, your experts should investigate further about netotrade regardless Logina's case, as I accidentally found many complaints for Arab traders claim that Netotrade stole their money.
Finally about Lojina's enquiry where they are operating from? I can tell that they are liars they don't operate from the address mentioned in their website as I made a friend of mine to check their address and he assured me that netotrade has no existence in the area also fpa may search for their real address

who are these people? If you look up my comments you'll see I have had enough phishing attempts from them. I wish we could give the FPA teeth...

Back