GUILTY Case# 2103-138 | lojina vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think all of this delay to sending my profits which is my right.... it's proof that they are scammers.
They say that this profit is my right because when I request for withdrawal 2500 USD there is 40000 USD in my total account and there are loses open trades with 12000 USD which is mean that the remaining amount is a profit????

why we are waiting!!!

Pharaoh,

Why we are waiting for this scammer?
Is there any law to close their company ??
If they didn't pay for me my profit. Within 10 days I will sue them in the court and I will take my money I am sure + huge compansation

Pharaoh,

Why we are waiting for this scammer?
Is there any law to close their company ??
If they didn't pay for me my profit. Within 10 days I will sue them in the court and I will take my money I am sure + huge compansation

If only there was a law to shut them down. The real problem is that they move from one jurisdiction to another and sometimes they are so off-shore that they are in no jurisdiction.

There can be little doubt that they are guilty as charged and I shall be voting accordingly.

NetoTrade scam

Thank you FPA for giving us the opportunity to deal with scam brokers.
Can't wait to vote on this one!!

If only there was a law to shut them down. The real problem is that they move from one jurisdiction to another and sometimes they are so off-shore that they are in no jurisdiction.

There can be little doubt that they are guilty as charged and I shall be voting accordingly.

Actually it's easy George, the EU or any other country can block their IP/site within their jurisdiction. That's why most of the problems are in areas with no strong regulatory authority

I think it's time to vote no need to wait and no more chance please have a look for the last email they send to me,

From: "Deborah Rodman" <Deborah.r@netotrade.com> Date: Nov 20, 2013 3:52 PM Subject: RE: bank statement To: "lojina moustafa" <lojinam@gmail.com> Cc: "Finance NetoTrade" <finance@netotrade.com>, "Andrea Gray" <andrea.g@netotrade.com>, "FPA" <forum@forexpeacearmy.com>

Lojina,

Please read my previous e-mail, I explained in details what about the additional $1750.

Lojina, we have tried to be as accommodating as possible with regards to this case.

We are informing you that we are now proceeding down legal avenues.

Lojina Moustafa Nabil Aboumandour of Qatar Petroleum P.O Box 3212 Doha will be sued for the following corporate crimes:

1 st count of Deformation of the NetoTrade name.

2 nd count of Threat Repetition for the Deformation of Netotrade.com

3 rd count of spamming NetoTrade e-mail box and online chat

All counts are sufficiently backed up with screen printed evidence that will be authenticated by our legal representation in Doha.

This blackmailing situation must end. You do not have profits in your trading account and you lost the profits you once made. You did not "borrow" money to NetoTrade, you deposited funds in your own trading account, these funds never were the company's property.

Regards,

Deborah Rodman

Head of Compliance

Netotrade.com

Phone: +44-203-5143882 ext 175

E-mail: Deborah.r@netotrade.com

A broker threatening to sue a client. I can't wait for AsstMod to add the voting poll to this thread.

I think it's time for voting Pharaoh this case takes long time and we give them more than chance.

Asstmod usually adds new polls at the beginning of the week. Whatever the rest of the story is, threatening to sue a client who complains is enough to make me ready to vote Guilty.

Back