hiwayfx didn't process withdrawal of $9150 for more than 11 days

hmk20009

Recruit
hiwayfx.com didn't process withdrawal of $9150 for more than 11 days

withdrawal request is made for same credit card which is used to deposit exactly withdrawal
requested amount.

13292 20-07-2016 PRO 16446 9,150.00 USD pending

Account: PRO 16446

hiwayfx.com didn't process withdrawal of $9150 for more than 11 days

withdrawal request is made for same credit card which is used to deposit exactly withdrawal
requested amount.

13292 20-07-2016 PRO 16446 9,150.00 USD pending

Account: PRO 16446

Why its got delayed? what reply you got from them?

no reason given for delay but everyday hiwayfx is telling me withdrawal will be completed today but don't complete the withdrawal.

Mine have always been document related or asking for more money while I am requesting for my withdrawal.

When did you deposit?

Get screenshots of eveything relevant to your account. Then send a link to this thread to HiWayFx and invite them to join the conversation.

sometimes there are hiccups the way brokers process withdrawals
1) must use the same method of deposit & the same amount withdraw as deposit
= requirement to make two withdrawal's...initial then profit
2} time frame from initial deposit may have gone beyond limits requiring withdrawal by wire transfer
and my personal favorite
3) see no evil...hear no evil...speak no evil... = shut you out & hope you go away

so after checking they do have a limiter in place
"If the deposit method was by VISA/MasterCard, you need to make the request up to the deposited amount."
and of course they have the usual but covering processing time provision
"3-10 Banking days" ... have to take out 4 days as weekends, non banking days so the 5th of august will be there time line & excuse!

After original deposit amount by credit card is met, ... then the next amount ought to be of your choice?
remember they can not think for themselves...so spell it out & do the math yourself!

Last edited:
i requested withdrawal to credit card upto deposited amount with credit card and remaining i requested through bank wire.

I withdrew all money from my account because suddenly hiwayfx doubled the commission on my
ECN account without any notification in May. After that i tried to withdrew all money from my account.
My account manager Alokesh contacted me and asked why i am withdrawing all money from my account. I told him the reason of doubling of commission on my ECN account. He told me that if i continue trading with them they will decrease commission as it was + spreads from Zero but will leverage will also be decreased to 300 and make your account institutional.

I agreed with 300 leverage, so he decreased commission from me.

After few days of trading i noticed there is markup of 0.4 pips on spreads means i wasn't
getting true ECN spreads from Zero. Then i started to observe spreads for next 1-2 weeks and
i became sure that there is 0.4 pips markup on spreads along with spreads.

So now i stopped trading with brokers, unless my issue is solved and broker returns me money which they took from my account by doubling commission and making markup on spreads.

I suffered $806 due to doubling of commission and by markup on spreads.

no reason given for delay but everyday hiwayfx is telling me withdrawal will be completed today but don't complete the withdrawal.
hmk2009, why are you misleading the people here? We communicated with you every day and explained you what was going on with your withdrawals.

First time you made a withdrawal to the Ukrainian bank. Your bank did not accept the money and sent them back to the company. It took a while to receive the money back to our bank account. Your second withdrawal you made to the same bank (!) We executed your request but then the company's bank rejected that transfer because first time the money came back and it was meaningless to try it again.
The company asked you to provide another bank account. Straight after you provided the new account the money were sent to you.

Don't speak a LIE. (don't mix different withdrawal requests)

withdrawal was requested on credit card and neteller.

Hiwayfx.com removed profits of $9466.10 from my account

Hiwayfx.com told me that they are regulated from CYSEC while i was opening account
( i have proof of conversation where they told me they are regulated from CYSEC.

After dispute of removing profit from my account, hiwayfx told me they are not regulated from Cysec but cysec infomation on hiwayfs.com is mentioned just for reference only ( in other words for deceiving and scaming clients)

In my opinion, Hiwayfx.com is scam broker and deceive their clients. ( hiwayfx.com, hiwayfx.eu and lucro capital ltd are same people and doing organized scam.)

If you are not scammer provide evidence that you are regulated from CySEC.

Also hiwayfx had scammed alot of other people as their posts are also posted on FPA.

Back