How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Maximum it takes a three months tenure to get complete skills and a good experience. Practice makes men perfact. A good skills are helpful in live working. Many people and organisations also suggest six months of period for perfactionate work. It depends on you.

Maximum it takes a three months tenure to get complete skills and a good experience. Practice makes men perfact. A good skills are helpful in live working. Many people and organisations also suggest six months of period for perfactionate work. It depends on you.
How do you know it takes three months?

Demo account trading is an excellent way to test your forex trading skills. The platform is free of cost and there is no actual losses in it. You should invest as much time as you can in it. It took me about four months of real dedication and hard-work to enter the real life trading.

I started trading live after 2 years of demo practise. It's a little bit more than avarage time for practising, but what I have done good on the demo I could implement it in the Live account. That doesn't mean I don't have losses, but I stick to my trading plan and with that my losses are not that big. Also as some of the people already mentioned I don't risk money I can't afford to lose, so I completely accepted the risk when I enter the market.

I started trading live after 2 years of demo practise. It's a little bit more than avarage time for practising, but what I have done good on the demo I could implement it in the Live account. That doesn't mean I don't have losses, but I stick to my trading plan and with that my losses are not that big. Also as some of the people already mentioned I don't risk money I can't afford to lose, so I completely accepted the risk when I enter the market.
What's your average winning ratio then. You set reasonable targets and it's great for you as only seasoned trading can maintain cool-headed approach and don't give way to emotions.

I started trading live after 2 years of demo practise. It's a little bit more than avrage time for practising, but what I have done good on the demo I could implement it in the Live account. That doesn't mean I don't have losses, but I stick to my trading plan and with that my losses are not that big. Also as some of the people already mentioned I don't risk money I can't afford to lose, so I completely accepted the risk when I enter the market.
Yes quite long time because average traders hardly spend 2 to 3 months , Only few go to 6 month trading practice on demo. This is very short time when you learn all about forex trading. Loss is not bad if you learn lesson from it , you can make your trading more effective by eliminating these mistakes. Then risk will not just loss for a trader he can make it reward by doing practice on demo to find good ways of trading.

Yes quite long time because average traders hardly spend 2 to 3 months , Only few go to 6 month trading practice on demo. This is very short time when you learn all about forex trading. Loss is not bad if you learn lesson from it , you can make your trading more effective by eliminating these mistakes. Then risk will not just loss for a trader he can make it reward by doing practice on demo to find good ways of trading.

True, learning from the trading mistakes can be one of the greatest assets for the traders. But most of the times in real life scenarios traders fail to recognize this and only make more and more losses if they become emotional. Avoiding emotions is of utmost importance in trading business.

Back