How to control your emotions after series of losses ?

if you have two consecutive loosing trades, stop trading, key in the trades in your journal and take time to find out what
possibly went wrong. It may be a flaw in your system or a psychological mess up. Find a solution, stick by your system and
trade keep off trading till when you have cooled off.
Trying to go back immediately only causes more loss.

Happy Trading.
GOR

After trading and earning your profits, Take out your initial capital.
What is left is purely trading capital.
From experience emotions will walk out if you stick to your system

GOR

After trading and earning your profits, Take out your initial capital.
What is left is purely trading capital.
From experience emotions will walk out if you stick to your system

GOR

But need at least 30 - 40% return on investment . Otherwise this won't work IMO. :rolleyes:

Emotion is usually section of living. Whereas I fx trading, consistently experiencing is usually pursuing with me. However We're attempting regulate sensation with the use of buying mindsets implement as well as very good dollars software can be quite vital to control feeling.

But need at least 30 - 40% return on investment . Otherwise this won't work IMO. :rolleyes:
Then you have to be persistent and exert more effort in terms of trades, learning, and practice.
otherwise, your target of 30-40% ROI would remain a dream.

The only way to take emotions out of trading is to create a trading plan and follow it diligently. A trading plan should dictate how a trader approach the market and decisions on trading and managing their trades. Without a plan, a trader will trade based on gut feel and emotions. I'm still trying my best to practice that. Not easy though.

Which money you will use for trading is also important. I love the statement: Simple solution to control your emotion is to never ever trade with money you cannot afford to loss!
Treat that money as "entertainment/play"

This is where you will not be mad even after a series of lose!

Well Perry I gotta say, control come later in the trading career. First buildup some good capital and
take your cash out. Get a job( read source of cash) and trade what remains in your account.
Its much easier to control yourself when you don't "need" the money but you sure as hell would like to
have a fatter bank balance.
30-40% ROI will come later when you are a stable trader.

GOR

Back