http://alpari-forex.com is scam

sayid.jafari

Recruit
Hi

Please see this video
alpari is scam.mp4 - YouTube

I will share this video clip which is about alpari broker I understood alpari is scam this video show you alpari does not show real signals they block your ip when you are in profit and lot's of thinks like that do not invest your money I sent to them Official complaint but they said we are sorry that problem from upper bank also there was no answer when I had request for reparation please share this with your friends

Alpari is something of a franchise, with branches in many countries. This is the New Zealand branch, right?

Alpari branches (Actually branch would be wrong word to use As all sister companies are sovereign ) in different countries are not based on franchise model .They all are sister companies under Alpari Group .and most of them are regulated scams .

Last edited:
Hi

Please see this video
alpari is scam.mp4 - YouTube

I will share this video clip which is about alpari broker I understood alpari is scam this video show you alpari does not show real signals they block your ip when you are in profit and lot's of thinks like that do not invest your money I sent to them Official complaint but they said we are sorry that problem from upper bank also there was no answer when I had request for reparation please share this with your friends

The video shows very clear evidence that AlpariNZ is making manipulation actions with market prices.
But would like to know if that is an always action that happens frequently by AlpariNZ?? or it was just a matter of one day or couple hours that maybe it had some price error or something wrong with servers update!!
In both cases, it is not allowed that they say it's an upper bank(what do they exactly mean by this anyway!) and ignore your request.

AlpariUK is the better branch from Alpari Broker, no major problems as I know, would not consider dealing with any other than this branch.

Maybe Alpari UK is a better branch because you are not yet defrauded ,ask others who are defrauded .check out review section .NFA has just fined Alpari US .other branches are not fined because they are regulated by slothful reg bodies .

Last edited:
according to this video one of account is Zulu and the other one is Standart or he had a delay because of the quality of the internet connection. Anyway he should call techsupport and check it

Back