1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InstaForex - A New Excuse to Confiscate Profits

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Scam Investigations Committee, Nov 26, 2008.

1. cripperz

cripperz Recruit

I have my account verified and instaforex UNVERIFIED me after i made several deposits (small amounts though). When i asked under what circumstances that i got unverified no one got back to me and kept rejected my VALID documents. I have been verified with OANDA, FXOPEN and other brokers with same set of documents and never had issues until INSTAFOREX...

Be very careful with this scam broker. Sadly they are listed in zulutrade. I should send zulutrade this link before zulutrade reputation being tarnished by scammy broker like this !!

WilsonW likes this.
  2. tammi287

tammi287 Private

I have registered with the company (signed up). However before doing so, I decided to do due diligence and ask trusty google and this came up. I'm glad that I did - so thank you.

4evermaat likes this.
  3. boy1891

boy1891 Recruit

The same problem here. They decline my documents because they say it's not matching with my account? Well I have screenshot's of all and it's all the same. So they really are a scam and don't pay anything when you make a withdrawal. What can we do about this?

4. boy1891

boy1891 Recruit

SOLUTION: send a e-mail with the message that you want your money back now! When they dont do it you tell them that you report them to the company who check Forex company’s for scam and go to the police. You can also tell them that you find your way to the media. I did it today and without a verified account (because they dont accept my documents) they withdrawal my funds to me this evening! So give it a try when you want your money back! :)

tammi287 likes this.
  5. Dumi N

Dumi N Recruit

I see Instaforex is giving $1000 no deposit bonus so I decide to google it here. Glad I did

6. Affan269

Affan269 Recruit

I m facing the same fraud of InstaForex , They cancelled all my bonuses and also my actual amount by saying it was the profit you did with our bonus they called it WB profit which is totally unfair In my case i m sure Instaforex did fraud with me and they bring my account to 5% of my actual fund which is unbearable.

7. Saintanic

Saintanic Recruit

Hi I've been using Instaforex for more than a year already using their PAMM system. System wise they are pretty easy to work with and thus have been with them so far. Me and my clients have made withdrawals prior without issue but for the past 1 month withdrawals have been difficult with
    1) Withdrawals status - Processed, but the money not in
    2) Withdrawal status - Processed, but only half of the requested amount is in

FPA Investigation Committee, what would you suggest in this scenario?

8. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Did you talk with the customer support yet and if yes then what reply you have received from them?

9. Officer Torro

Officer Torro Recruit

The UK and the US are very much concern about binary options brokers. They have stopped lots and lots of BO brokers from doing business in their countries. Yet, with all the complaints about instaforex, I read that it is the only offshore BO operator in the US and it is regulated in the UK. So my question is how come instaforex is accepted by these countries that abhor almost all offshore BO brokers. Can someone help me here, because I have opened an account with them and was about to deposit cash in it when, on a second thought, I decided to come to this forum and read a bit more about the broker.

10. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant