• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Hi, Li Yin Chen

Do you also have withdrawal problem with ITFX?
Hi Zoltán Kovács
I trading on ITFX without problem, withdrawal is workable.

Can you provide us some more details about your trading? Are you use scalping without pay the fees so cause the problem on withdrawal? I think may be there're sth. you didn't mentioned are against the trading rules on ITFX.

Please tell us more, thank you!
Li

Hi Zoltán Kovács
I trading on ITFX without problem, withdrawal is workable.

Can you provide us some more details about your trading? Are you use scalping without pay the fees so cause the problem on withdrawal? I think may be there're sth. you didn't mentioned are against the trading rules on ITFX.

Please tell us more, thank you!
Li

Hello Li
I’ve been trading with ITFX for one and half years. So far there was no problem with them, neither the trading nor anything else. The problems started when I first wanted to withdraw an amount! Anyway you can look after in the forum, that it is not only my personal problem, many people have experienced, what are the methods of ITFX, if you want not only pay into but also would like your money back.
From your 5 star rating I see that you're a big ITFX fun.
Anyway thanks for your really useful advice.
Good luck for yu.
For everyone else: BE CAREFUL WITH ITFX !!!

Hello Li
I’ve been trading with ITFX for one and half years. So far there was no problem with them, neither the trading nor anything else. The problems started when I first wanted to withdraw an amount! Anyway you can look after in the forum, that it is not only my personal problem, many people have experienced, what are the methods of ITFX, if you want not only pay into but also would like your money back.
From your 5 star rating I see that you're a big ITFX fun.
Anyway thanks for your really useful advice.
Good luck for yu.
For everyone else: BE CAREFUL WITH ITFX !!!
Hello Zoltán Kovács

I think if you follow the rules'll not got problem on withdrawal. Please share us your trading history , let's check what problem on it.

Li.

Zoltan!
Check if itfx charge a commission after every trade or not. If you use scalping strategy you have to pay $10 per trading a lot. If you failed to notify ITFX that you will use scalping robot, they will charge your account retroactively I guess.

Hi Norbert!

Thanks for the comment, after my each transactions (from the first trading date) 10 $ / 1lot is charged.
Does your trading account group is the "Scalping/EA group"?

If it's true you'll pay $10/1lot on each orders. I think there'll be no problem on withdrawal.

Does your trading account group is the "Scalping/EA group"?

If it's true you'll pay $10/1lot on each orders. I think there'll be no problem on withdrawal.

I pay 10$/1lot on each orders. Unfortunately it is not only me who has withdrawal problem at ITFX, other people on the Forum also have the same problem with them.

Back