• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX - 10 days - Withdrawal with status "Waiting for Processing"

I am having an issue with a company

filipesantos

Private
Hi! I want to share my case.
On 04-mar-2015 I sent an email to my ironfx manager relating that I need to do a withdrawal because I need that money. After that I enter in the website and requested the withdrawal. Since then the status still "Waiting for Processing". Today is 11-mar-2015.

I talk in the chat in the last 4 days and the answer is always the same: "Ok sir i will inform funding right now to prioritize the request and process it the soonest"

Also Since that the Account manager is not answering my emails anymore (The last emails was 10-mar-2015 and 11-mar-2015)

I have all the information that I need to file a case, printscreens, chats transcripts, skype printscreens.

Thanks for the advice! I agree fca uk is the best. but what are your opinions related to the australian/new zealand ASIC regulation?

contact me on skype : jenish24786
do not add money in ironfx they cheat us all client one by one so i request to all client which is trade in ironfx cancel all trade and make withdrawal ....................and do not add more money in that company .......................

ironfx delayed withdraw 30days

10 days, mine is 30days, friend
please look at my attachment

Attachments

• Withdraw not processed.jpg
    Withdraw not processed.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 28
Make sure to complaint to Cysec and to the FCA and let each of them know you are complaining to both places. Complaining to both regulators prevents IronFx from saying your complaint should be with the other regulator.

Make sure to complaint to Cysec and to the FCA and let each of them know you are complaining to both places. Complaining to both regulators prevents IronFx from saying your complaint should be with the other regulator.

Dear Pharaoh

Did the same against Ironfx to both FOS, UK and Cysec and below is their email confirming receipt of my complaint

no-reply@cysec.gov.cy Today at 3:22 PM
To
me
Dear Mr. Iyengar,

Your complaint having been successfully submitted will now be assigned to the investigations team that will be handling the case. As a first step in the process, we kindly draw your attention to the following:
In case that the provision of further information/documentation/evidence is deemed necessary, you will be contacted by the Department of Investigations which will be dealing with your complaint
Depending on the outcome of the investigation the case will be brought to the Council of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) for taking any measures deemed necessary if the entity being investigated has been found to have violated the laws the enforcement of which has been entrusted to the CySEC.
The CySEC although it has powers to take measures (which include monetary sanctions) it has no powers to order the payment of compensation/restitution of damages suffered.
The policy of the CySEC is to announce any sanctions imposed on its supervised entities. Apart from this announcement, as a matter of policy, no other feedback/information is provided / announced regarding on-going investigations.
Regards,

Department of Investigations
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

27 Diagorou Street, 3rd Floor, P.O.BOX 24996, CY-1097, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel.: 22506600, Fax: 22506700
Web: http//www.cysec.gov.cy

Back