• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ironfx.com scamming me-withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
so through which method you are expecting to get 12k? it's too big amount for online payments
did they offer any solution?
to be honest i have withdraw huge amount of money through webmoney before in other broker . but iron would not let me and it is not just about amount cuz i withdraw 3k ( my initial deposit) as you advised. and now i made a request for 4k ( i try to divide 12k to several withdraw)and they do not even care they said they wont allow me to withraw my profit through webmoney i do not know why !
funny part is they wont send me email any more maybe they do not want me to have written thing from them . they also told me " hedge it to other broker and try to loose your money here and have your profit from other broker"!!!!!!!

How did you make the initial deposit? Have you managed to withdraw the initial deposit yet?
thank you so much for your attention i made my deposit through webmoney and want withdrawal from same way( webmoney )
yes i withdraw my initial deposit 2 days ago for 3k but the important part for me is 12k which is my profit and they would not let me to withdraw it. they also told me " hedge it to other broker and try to loose your money here and have your profit from other broker"!!!!!!!
what can i do now ??????? I really need your advise what can i do with them ?

I think in Iran they deposit with web money

yeah you are right and they do know it that i wont have any other choice
i think when he told me to hedge it and try to loose it in Iron it clearly shows that they do not want to pay my money and i do not know why.what do you think now i need your kid advise

i think when he told me to hedge it and try to loose it in Iron it clearly shows that they do not want to pay my money and i do not know why.what do you think now i need your kid advise

Kind advise*

One possible option: There are some European banks that will allow Iranian citizens to open accounts.

Did you agree with them to get your money elsewhere before you started to work with them?

One possible option: There are some European banks that will allow Iranian citizens to open accounts.

as i know it is not possible due to the sanction that Iran face with. and even if they accept i should pay a lot of money to go in Europe( if they give me visa) and it takes lot of time. isn't it against the law that they do not accept to withdraw in a same way as deposit ?

Send them an invite to join this thread and publicly explain the withdrawal options for Iranian citizens.

Back