• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx-waiting 31 days for my withdraw

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Master Sergeant

I did email to : complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy week ago, Cyprus financial Ombudsman

they already replied me with a form i have to fill and sign, plus i have to pay 20Euros to process my complaint

I suggest Ironfx victims complaint to Cyprus Financial Ombudsman as well, it seems work
at least they respond

Master Sergeant, you should add the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman to the list that Ironfx need to send complaints
Thank you

It's simple. They delay everyone's withdrawals. Then they process a handful for the people who are persistent. Those who give up after a few weeks or a few months get nothing.

EVERYONE needs to complain to the regulators. I know Cysec isn't the best regulator, but if you don't at least try to complaint to Cysec and the Cyprus financial ombudsman, then you've got no grounds to complain if they don't do anything.

Notify your own bank as well as IronFx's bank of this fraud too. Spread the word far and wide, to traders, to police, to regulators.

Dear: friends , group of ironfx victims

Together we are family, we are on the same boat, same direction and same destination
we need your support.
We need more evidences to move regulator to take action against Ironfx.
Please email your screenshot of withdrawal pending to patriziavigiani@gmail.com
thank you and appreciate

For clear guidance what to do.
Please visit
IronFx : Complaints from all over the world | Devisen Trading

our facebook group of ironfx victims:
Scamming Forex Brokers | Facebook

thank you very much

Hello friends
I am waiting for my withdraw USD5,000.00 31days already
I see Ironfx is a scam broker in this Forex Peace Army, many traders facing withdraw problems
I received an email say:
Dear: Clients
We are investigating your account for potential irregular activity.

They investigate my account 31days already. how long they are going to take?
what should we do to get withdraw? please help....
Thank you
My email: chaisiakfah@hotmail.com

Dear Chai siak fah,

Thank you for providing your details.

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

We also note that you have no pending withdrawal with the company and that your current balance is nil.

Regards,

Back