1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies like traders?

Discussion in 'Mess Hall' started by Gustave, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Steph101

Steph101 Recruit

wow a lot of posts on DiCaprio in here :D like it's the answer to ALL the burning questions. just bring up leo and that's it :D :D and yes ladies like traders but not the fellas who are more interested in analyzing charts rather than paying attention to them. and some traders love some juicy peaks to look through :D:D

2. kannyfx25

kannyfx25 Banned Multi

yes there are women traders but very few

3. forexroy

forexroy Highly Suspicious Person

meet many talented women who do

4. Addam

Addam Recruit

Ladies like money , ladies like a well settled person, ladies like a hero. If you are a successful trader then you will be around many ladies looking for your company. I think those pen are lucky who have a partner during their struggle period. Am I right?

5. Notati

Notati Private

Ladies love a wealthy person and a person who can give them time. I think a trader who is earning huge profits and living up his dreams will surely get the attraction of the ladies. But, he will face the family issues related to the time for his family. A trader is always a busy man!

6. SanioTire

SanioTire Recruit

If you are a trader then it will be hard for you to deal with your lady. You have to work hard in order to manage your work-life balance. Trading has the addiction to forget all other things and aspects of your life. Am I right guys?

7. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Traders also got a family man so its always on us how we can manage both. My personal experience is, make a schedule for everything first :)