Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

oscarra

2nd Lieutenant
This makes zero sense to me.
:cool: Watch the video again, Mauritius need’s him and the Congo need’s Cohen

“I have enough money, I have tens of millions of dollars. I have companies all over the world: in Israel, in Australia, in Ukraine,” Herzog said in the video, “in Istanbul, in Melbourne, Australia, in Cyprus. I have thousands of workers. I can close Linkopia today.”

This Us Court Case is a Show !

Btw, in case you do not know, last cyber intrusions on Iran nuclear sites endangered worldwide nuc. Pw. Plants, including surrounding populations, but ok who cares….

pipsbuster

Sergeant
:cool: Watch the video again, Mauritius need’s him and the Congo need’s Cohen

“I have enough money, I have tens of millions of dollars. I have companies all over the world: in Israel, in Australia, in Ukraine,” Herzog said in the video, “in Istanbul, in Melbourne, Australia, in Cyprus. I have thousands of workers. I can close Linkopia today.”

This Us Court Case is a Show !

Btw, in case you do not know, last cyber intrusions on Iran nuclear sites endangered worldwide nuc. Pw. Plants, including surrounding populations, but ok who cares….
The US sure knows how to exert diplomatic pressure on other countries in such matters. Especially, on poor nations that are dependent on foreign aid, like Mauritius and Congo.

Martinvarg

Recruit
Guilty ones are not even exposed and they just simply hide behind the power and wealth. These are the cases that illustrate the condition of corruption in the country which is not handled in an effective manner.

pipsbuster

Sergeant
Guilty ones are not even exposed and they just simply hide behind the power and wealth. These are the cases that illustrate the condition of corruption in the country which is not handled in an effective manner.
Israel feeds nonsense to the world by saying they have no idea where Yossi is hiding. Binary options were a de facto state business there that many at the top profited handsomely from. If the US withheld its aid to Israel on a condition it hands over all suspects in Herzog’s case, Yossi, Kobi, and everyone on the indicted list would be delivered before a US judge within a week.

mbreitfelder

2nd Lieutenant
Israel feeds nonsense to the world by saying they have no idea where Yossi is hiding. Binary options were a de facto state business there that many at the top profited handsomely from. If the US withheld its aid to Israel on a condition it hands over all suspects in Herzog’s case, Yossi, Kobi, and everyone on the indicted list would be delivered before a US judge within a week.
100% spot on.