1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lee Elbaz Case

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by needtostop, Jul 2, 2019.

1. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

2. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

3. needtostop

needtostop Private, 1st Class

4. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

5. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

The UBOs are being sought and they will have their assets seized. They will be gotten, one way or another.

6. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Like this! and lets hope so. Everything they have and the lifestyles they've been living is all the proceeds of fraud and theft anyway. They should have nothing.

mbreitfelder likes this.
  7. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

Yes, that is exactly what we are all trying to do. I am tired of trying to go after the little guy when the big guys are out on their yachts yucking it up!! I am with you and back you 100%, we are a family here to get them all!!

8. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Totally with you on that mbreitfelder. I wish I could do more than sharing links I've seen but hopefully they will help anyone that hasn't already seen them! Thanks for everything you're doing and of course the FPA! This site is brilliant in helping so many people and seems to be the go to place when finally realise have been conned by a bucketshop and don't know where to go next! It's good to know there's others out there that can help in such a good way.

9. FmrBrokerExecutive

Honestly, most of these broker "UBOs" are just nominee directors. Crypto makes it VERY easy to launder money by these type of guys.
    Most of the offshore brokers have several entities. You can create a new entity with a new "Director" for €1000 in 1-2 days...

10. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

Well, the Yukom owners Kobi Cohen and Yossi Herzog are known. Yossi continues enjoying his wealth in Israel.

mbreitfelder likes this.