Looking to get more out of trading.

John perry

Corporal
Searching new trading accounts is the best idea in this way you can get an appropriate trading account for you. If a trader wants more from trading he has to experiments on different trading styles and different times of the day.
I use to trade in many pairs so that I can check which currency pairs gives me good profit.
splitting your time across trading and forex education will always help. write a list of what you need to work on and time goals to achieve your target

JamesEdwards98

Private
I’ve been trading relatively casually for some time, learning gradually and following the markets. Any advice on picking things up a notch to become more serious and maybe make a decent income from trading ?
Lots of info on this site. I also found that YouTube and Babypips were good places to look too.

jim67

Private, 1st Class
a strong trading journal will always see you well it will giude you to seeing what you are doing well and what you need to work on. you will also find a trading pattern to what time of day your trading suits the different markets

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
With right broker you can achieve more but account type should fit your trading style. For example I use raw spread account with Hotforex for HFT scalping but I use it only on EURUSD and during London and NY session overlap because it offers low spreads during this time (0.0-0.1 pip). On other accounts and during another trading session my strategy becomes unprofitable.

Oliver_30

Private
To get more and more out of trading I would like to suggest you to gain knowledge as much as you can regarding trading and prepare an effective and efficient strategy which helps you in placing the trades in a more profitable way.

Colin Lewis

Private, 1st Class
Here, check it out :)

Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)
In the same boat here too. Looking for the next step in trading. Thanks for this info