MaxCfd not processing my withdrawal request.

Haldiras

Recruit
Hi,

I signed up with maxcfd last month. My account was successfully verified. However, when i made a withdrawal requesr almost a month ago, it is still not processed yet. They keep telling they tried contacting me but no answer. I clearly don't remember receiving any calls. In fact i asked for numbers that i can call and made dozen of calls and not a single answer...noone answered my calls. Its been a month already. And through email they keep telling me the same thing about the calls. Now they told me they need to check with their IT dept about any technical problems that cause my calls not to be answered.

Hi,

I signed up with maxcfd last month. My account was successfully verified. However, when i made a withdrawal requesr almost a month ago, it is still not processed yet. They keep telling they tried contacting me but no answer. I clearly don't remember receiving any calls. In fact i asked for numbers that i can call and made dozen of calls and not a single answer...noone answered my calls. Its been a month already. And through email they keep telling me the same thing about the calls. Now they told me they need to check with their IT dept about any technical problems that cause my calls not to be answered.
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Hi Halidras,

We apologize for the negative experience you have had with us.

Could you please provide us with your Customer ID, so that we may be able to locate your account and see what actually happened?

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
MaxCFD

Hi,

Thanks for replying. My account ID is 1391297. I have been calling the numbers given to me and there is no answer at all and your side keep telling me that somebody tried calling me but can't get through. Your support officer told me that there may be some technical issues. Since there may be possibility of technical issues and also the timezone difference seems to be a problem for us to contact each other, I really feel that you shouldn't make your customer wait, especially when the customer did everything as instructed to verify and authorise the account.

Hi Haldiras,

Apologies for the delay in responding your comment.

Please note that the Account ID you provided does not belong to MaxCFD. Kindly check your email to verify the deposit receipt and if you made a deposit with MaxCFD or another company.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

Hi,

My account id is 2117268. I just checked my account and I realised 50usd was deducted for inactivity. I don't think thats fair because my inactivity is due to ur side not processing my withdrawal request. You guys are not responding to my calls and request. Thats why i decided to withhold all trading activities until we resolve this.

Hi Haldiras,

Apologies for the delay in responding your comment.

Please note that the Account ID you provided does not belong to MaxCFD. Kindly check your email to verify the deposit receipt and if you made a deposit with MaxCFD or another company.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

MaxCFD and all companies that are derivatives of BinaryTilt have already been confirmed scam by FPA. You are welcome to leave a review and share your experience, but you won't be able to file a FPA trader's court case.

It is unlikely that you will get any money back :( . You can still keep records (take screen captures of relevant data).

Maybe MaxCFD will consider clearing their scam label by paying all monies owed.

Back