MaxCFD

CraigCharles

Recruit
Similar story to many on here.

Signed up to MaxCFD - quickly rcvd call from Broker, Mike Ross.

Made 3 deposits (which, inexplicably, he split into 6 differing deposits) over the next 5 weeks - totalling $13,000.

I made it plainly clear to Mr Ross that these would need to be short term investments as the funds were needed for other purposes - he confirmed (verbally and in writing) that this would not be a problem.

Quite early on two deposits were made into my account marked as 'Bonuses'. I immediately questioned Mr Ross as I'd read MaxCFD Terms on the website - and was told (in writing) that "don't worry - they're not bonuses, they're secure trades'.

On two occasions I requested that they take their 'secure trades' back - as I did not want any hold ups when I wanted my capital back - and was told "that's not possible"!

On Jan 5th I submitted a request online to withdraw $12,000 of the $14,500 balance in my account. Following a lot of pushing, I finally got $5,000 and they cancelled my request for the $12k. I immediately (on the 12th Jan) put in a further request for $5k - which would have left plenty in my account for the 'secure trade' return plus any associated % upside created. I have been pushing for almost a month - with no joy, my experience being that (in the last week or so):

- MaxCFD Support are suddenly saying "you can't have it because you've had bonuses"
- I then point to the fact that these aren't bonuses (and anyway, I've already offered them back plus associated % upside - fairs fair)
- then they say "speak to Mike Ross"
- and Mike Ross says ... nader .....

So - I am left with a balance on my account of $9,487-66 - and no way to access any of it, despite all the assurances from Mike Ross. He asked for a day, then two, to calculate the return of the 'secure trades' plus % upside - but it's all gone v quiet - causing me to miss out on other opportunities (which he's known about since early Jan).

I will copy in Mike Ross - Stephy, Sia and Amy from Support - and see if I can, in the words of The Rolling Stones, get some satisfaction.

Craig

MaxCFD SCAM

Awaiting my Account number from MaxCFD - anyone know where I can find it on their system?

Quick update:

- Barclays Bank informed this morning.
- My Lawyer preparing to fast track damages suit against Chemmi Holdings Ltd and Mr Mike Ross (we'll soon find out if this is his real name)

Watch this space for further news.......

MaxCFD and all companies that are derivatives of BinaryTilt have already been confirmed scam by FPA. You are welcome to leave a review and share your experience, but you won't be able to file a FPA trader's court case.

It is unlikely that you will get any money back :( . You can still keep records (take screen captures of relevant data).

Thanks - have enlisted Barclays - and am going to pursue a private damages claim against Chemmi Holdings and Mike Ross (if that's even his name) both jointly and severally. - unless they call me.

PI also on the case - will name and shame.

Thanks again,
Craig

Thanks - have enlisted Barclays - and am going to pursue a private damages claim against Chemmi Holdings and Mike Ross (if that's even his name) both jointly and severally. - unless they call me.

PI also on the case - will name and shame.

Thanks again,
Craig

a) stick to written communication only (mostly email, maybe some live chat)
b) make sure to take screenshots or screen record anything of value
c) install automatic call recording software such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appstar.callrecorder&hl=en . Even though you should just hang up if they engage a voice call, at least if you do somehow get into an argument, you potentially have a record of it.

Hi Craig,

We have noticed that you have recently confirmed your receipt of the funds that has been refunded to you.

Kindly update your comments on here.

In regards to the information you would like clarified, you will surely receive it by email.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

Some monies now rcvd from MaxCFD - thank you.

Awaiting requested detail - have asked 5 times for this information (comment above suggests information will be forthcoming).

@Administrator - OK to close this thread.

Some monies now rcvd from MaxCFD - thank you.

Awaiting requested detail - have asked 5 times for this information (comment above suggests information will be forthcoming).

@Administrator - OK to close this thread.

How much was owed to you? How much was received?

No it doesn't. Let's wait until the issue is 100% resolved before closing anything.

Hi Craig,

We have noticed that you have recently confirmed your receipt of the funds that has been refunded to you.

Kindly update your comments on here.

In regards to the information you would like clarified, you will surely receive it by email.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

I would make comment on here if you returned my money. Money which I have been trying to get and promised it would be sent since September 2017. My client number is 2102137.

Thank you

Wayne

Back