• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem MexBank - MexGroup

I am having an issue with a company
I have to say im loosing faith, at first I felt pretty good and that we could have a chance, now im not sure. I do not know where to go from here. I welcome any thoughts.

Me too...

I have to say im loosing faith, at first I felt pretty good and that we could have a chance, now im not sure. I do not know where to go from here. I welcome any thoughts.

I am with you there. I have been skeptic for a while. I think there are a lot of people effected by this mess and somehow we need to join efforts to find the truth. If Mexbank is this great company they say they are are then they shouldn't have a problem with an investigator elected by us digging around. I'm curious as to there location, employees, accounting, etc. etc. etc. Too many questions have been unanswered or ignored. I'm not sure how to get everyone involved and on the same page. It's good to not lose hope, but to ignore or not be proactive isn't safe.

Mexbank

I am one of the investors back in 2008. A question I have for investors is has anyone received any money back from Mexbank either in a distribution or if you invested after the issue, etc? Also had anyone invested in the Omega fund which isn't tied to the ACM issue whatsoever? I have been trying to get my Omega account wired for months to no avail. Has anyone received any money at all? Thanks.

I Can not get on to the mexbank site my password has been changed or something ? Can anyone give me any updates or any progress My personal email is bretthughes7@aol.com. I believe we need to start from here with this group and take it among ourselves to investagate what is going on
. If we do not act we will surely loose what we have invested and for myself its 140,000 I cant sit idly by and let this go. I could sure use your help in this.
Thank you

Just to let everyone know and be fair to Mexbank,Mexbank responded and to my email and reset my password. although the not much has changed on the litigation website I can access it now. I welcome any news that is out there.
Brett H.

Mexbank/Mexgroup Scam

All investors with MexBank/MBFX please go to Google and look up Eduardo Trejo, Mexgroup. You will go to Mexgroup Global LLC. This webpage list Eduardo Trejo (former chairman of MexGroup) and former lead counsel: J.C. Harris as managers of Mexgroup Global LLC in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA! The address listed is 9121 W. Russell Rd., Suite 128, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89148, no telephone number.

I believe we have been scammed. All investors of MexBank/MBFX who had money stolen by ACM and now Swissquote Bank please e-mail me @ dennisminato1@msn.com. We have to be united and compare information.

The recovery program outlined by MexBank/MBFX is too good to be true. Why would any legitimate corporation risk millions of dollars to make millions of dollars for any investor whose funds were stolen by a third party (ACM).

Has anyone contacted Mexbank directly at +52 559 113-9630 or check out their address at the World Trade Center @ Montecito 38, Piso 39, Ofic 34?

Has anyone contacted MBFX at their supposed headquarters: Ave. Morelos, SVR no. 201C, Colonia Las Palmas, Code Postal 62030, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico?

I believed their is a trial going on with ACM/SwissQuote Bank, but Mexgroup is not legitimate and is scamming us. Check out the MexGroup Global LLC webpage in Google.

Follow up

Here's the Salt Lake tribune article about Cliff Oran, Don Winkler, and William R. Michael.

St. George man is focus of fraud complaint | The Salt Lake Tribune

It's looking like we all got dooped. I still haven't received my wire, and the majority of my funds were deposited after the so called "ACM" theft. I cannot get Mexgroup to answer my questions. These funds I got from a settlement after a car accident left me paralyzed from the chest down. They were a replacement of my legs, and I knew I had to have my money make money, because my body couldn't. Through this investment, another one introduced to me by Cliff Oram (also a ponzi scheme), and a third where a partner used company funds for his personal life, I am finished. I can only hope that something will turn around.

While reviewing the SEC litigation release on Clifton Oram I stumbled onto a CFTC complaint for injuntion against MBFX and MxBk group and a press release stateing "CFTC Charges MXBK Group S.A. de C.V., a Mexican Financial Services Company, and its Forex Trading Division, MBFX S.A., with Defrauding Hundreds of U.S. Customers"

Link to the complaint for injunction

http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/publ...ents/legalpleading/enfmxbkcomplaint120110.pdf

Link to the press release

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/5946-10.html

Hopefully they get somewhere with it. I'd be happy to get almost any money back from them.

Back