MFX Broker (Master Services Inc) mfxbroker.com - Serious Withdrawal Problems!

I believe Kwazycool was using MFX's 3% per month guaranteed risk free investment. If so, he wasn't trading any money, so would not have any trades needing to be spot checked.

I've spent over a year warning people it was a Ponzi Scheme. MFX's representative came up with many unsupportable reasons why it wasn't. He also promised an audit of the program over a year ago and had to find new excuses for not providing it.

I hope everyone visits Open Cases and votes on this.

If you transfred the money with debit/credit card you can claim your money back with the help of the credit card comapny, its called chargeback, i did it few times ! if you need help with that let me know!

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

if you transferred the money with wire the only thing that you can do is take them to court only if you know that real location and real name of the owner...

hi dear kvazycal.we have the same problem from 1of December 2016.we are about 300 people.tell us please how you solve your problem with MFX broker.did they pay you.Thank you.HELP US IF YOU CAN

hi dear kvazycal.we have the same problem from 1of December 2016.we are about 300 people.tell us please how you solve your problem with MFX broker.did they pay you.Thank you.HELP US IF YOU CAN

I have messaged you, the withdrawal issue is still pending up till now.

why do not Return it to the court.why you dont take a layer.if company dont do nothing and giving your money?

Back