Mobile Trading Help me pick a MOBILE!

It's good for trading on mobile if you have a large screen mobile as Galaxy Note 2, S3, S4 (pre-launch),... or HTC devices. I'm using Galaxy S2 but no trade via it since its screen is not large.

Mobile trading is good in case we are out and have no access to our computer but doing trading always on mobile is not a good option. As you said mobiles with large screen but still the tradition environment of mt4 or mt5 will be missing.

Mobile trading is good in case we are out and have no access to our computer but doing trading always on mobile is not a good option. As you said mobiles with large screen but still the tradition environment of mt4 or mt5 will be missing.

Mobiles not good for technical analysis. But really helpful in managing the trades. for an example Moving Tp & Sl levels.

Hello
Sorry for possibly offtopic question: is there any instruction how to install MT4 on Galaxy S III ? Last week I bought it and once tried to install MT4 on it. My attempt failed. Today i tried to google any instructions but i have not found anything. Sorry for possibly dumb question - i'm trading for 2 years using PC only and have not had any experience in using MT4 on mobile phone. Thank you.

Hello
Sorry for possibly offtopic question: is there any instruction how to install MT4 on Galaxy S III ? Last week I bought it and once tried to install MT4 on it. My attempt failed. Today i tried to google any instructions but i have not found anything. Sorry for possibly dumb question - i'm trading for 2 years using PC only and have not had any experience in using MT4 on mobile phone. Thank you.
Are you trading a live account? If so, you can try contacting your live broker's email or chat support and ask for assistance.

I have always traded on my laptop and prior to this i was using desktop. Its really easy to handle when we are trading in the pcs. Anyways because of some situations where in we require to travel we should have mobile trading devices and thats the reason i have purchased one android tablet which supports MT4. Yet to experience trading in my new tab.

Hello

experience in using MT4 on mobile phone. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Better if you can get broker support on this one. You can find the instructions on the broker websites.

Think of this as a great opportunity to see how well your broker supports people. If they can't help you on this, they may not be able to help you on other issues.

Mobile trading is good, it makes more comfortable for a professional trader to keep in touch with his business every where, but often at time, it can prove disturbing. So chose wisely and act accordingly.

Mobile trading is good, it makes more comfortable for a professional trader to keep in touch with his business every where, but often at time, it can prove disturbing. So chose wisely and act accordingly.

It is also very much helpful for the traders to choose the mobile trading if they are traveling frequently so that they can still stay in touch with the forex market and make money.

Back