Mobile Trading Help me pick a MOBILE!

More important than the phone, is the software that you use and the compatibility of the software with the phone. And chose a relatively bigger screen phone because that will help you visualize chart patterns better.

Actually still I don’t understand your problem. How could you so sure that your broker is cheating. Have you checked the spreads you are getting form your broker? Most of the trader do not understand what their broker is charging. You can easily check it from the spreads. If you see that your broker is giving you less profit and charging maximum than it’s your fault that you don’t select a lowest trading broker.

Mobile trading is not quite popular, as mobile terminals are not very convenient. However, if you want to track your deals on the permamently, you should have a telephone with a large diagonal.

Mobile trading is not quite popular, as mobile terminals are not very convenient. However, if you want to track your deals on the permamently, you should have a telephone with a large diagonal.

Well, i know at least 2 companies which provide traders special platform adaptated only for Android and IOS systems. I mean they have ONLY that platform. No web, no terminal Meta Trader.. Step by step every broker try to integrate mobile trading and in 1-2 years it will be no difference between web trading and mobile.

If you plan to use your phone for trading and you don't really care about its size, get a device with a big screen. In this case, it will be the most convinient way to work with the terminal.

It's better to consider the characteristics. I mean the ones suitable for mobile trading. Large memory storage and a large display are most likely to be necessary.

Mobile trading is very cool, but it's not always convenient, although I often trade from my phone, when I'm in subway, for example. For your own convenience it's better to choose a big screen phone, 5.5 inches ideally.

Back