Nano4x Reject to execute my withdrawal Request

In Arabic. In rules you can can see english or notary english translation.
We need time to translate it.

but why are you reject it without any translation in the same day i sent?
also you approved it before in one day?
after deposit and trading
now you are slow and reject everything
reject withdrawal
reject my documents
even i sent it to your office also you will reject it
and this is a high cost for me to translate and send by mail
why is all this difficult ?
the translation is the full job of your firm not me

As I mentioned the price before market close was 1.25701 as indicated in the screen shot
why wasn't the positions liquidated at this price?
so you must return my money and balance now must be 213 $
see screen shot:
befor openning.jpg

We are not MM, so price you get, you get from our hedge banks.
Also you positions was closed by STOPOUT

so: 21.1%
so: 76.4%

and it's not a difference in 0.6p

Experienced trader... heh..

I see that Lee would prefer to insult a trader than answer a direct question. I'm going to as one more time.

Why were those Arabic documents originally approved within 1 day, yet it took 7 days to recheck them when a withdrawal was requested?

If there is no answer, then the obvious answer is that the original ID document check meant nothing. It was only done to reassure a client that it was safe to deposit money and Nano4x doesn't begin to look at documents until a client asks for a withdrawal.

I answered in my first post.
We had no questions to his trading, but it's client responsobility to upload needed docs as it listed in rules (ID or Passport or Driver License and Proof of Address) in english or with notary english translation. We have fast approvement of docs at the account opening, but during 1st WD our managers re-checking all uploaded docs, and if it is not enough, they asking to upload additional (but as I said if client uploaded needed docs at the begining - no probs with such clients).

In case of 713703 - client uploaded only back side of his ID in arabic, without photo, without name, and without proof of address. So of course we asked him to upload additional docs. But instead of it he:
1. Opened thread here (to extort fast WD without additional docs)
2. Continued to trade (as I see he had account with other broker offering bonus)

It is the official position of the company on a given client, coz all we asked him listed in rules.

All clients informed regarding this procedure. If someone not read agreement and bonus rules - we can't help. All we asked is just a formal docs uploading. As it listed in rules

I answered in my first post.

All clients informed regarding this procedure. If someone not read agreement and bonus rules - we can't help. All we asked is just a formal docs uploading. As it listed in rules

you can write in your agreement what you desire
you may agree that no withdrawals from your firm
but it is all in all your own business
what i know from dealing with more than 28 brokers all around the world is the trusted broker have a same day withdrawal execution not a same day reject withdrawals ,reject documents ,reject profits and reject everything
Now I need an clear and direct answers for the following questions I asked before but get nothing from your side:
1-why you reject my document in just a few hours?
2-Did you reject my document upon revision or not?
if yes
So,what is the reasons for reject my documents?
As any trader know the following:
-My arabic documents is not a reason to reject it
-Arabic document doesn't take 7 days to translate
-Any broker approve the trader document with any language upon account opening not upon withdrawal order
3-As you approved my document instantly upon the account opening which's the same language as indicated in the following screen shot:
5.jpg
So,Did you really did you approved it upon revision ?
if Yes
Please do the same now and approve the other documents
if not
It is clear to ant trader what is this mean
4-As you have 100% stop out so why wasn't my positions liquidated at price 1.2570 before market close as indicated in the following screen shot:
befor openning.jpg
5-why did you stop out my positions together instant upon market opening in the same time with different prices as indicated in the following screen shot:
s.jpg
6-You told that many account open from my Same IP address, called me as a cheater,fraud with bonus and open other account with broker offer a bonus:
So,what is you evidence and proof to this above lies?
Otherwise, I can assure from your such behaviors that you aren't a broker at all you are just a scam
The payments on your site is only one way direction which's only deposit
I don't let you to flout and insult my person without any logical reason

Regarding this phrase:
but during 1st WD our managers re-checking all uploaded docs, and if it is not enough, they asking to upload additional
Please,Can anybody tell (National Id with photo - Driving license - utility bill) is not enough?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that Lee would prefer to insult a trader than answer a direct question. I'm going to as one more time.

Why were those Arabic documents originally approved within 1 day, yet it took 7 days to recheck them when a withdrawal was requested?

If there is no answer, then the obvious answer is that the original ID document check meant nothing. It was only done to reassure a client that it was safe to deposit money and Nano4x doesn't begin to look at documents until a client asks for a withdrawal.

Nano4x's representative ignored the question again. There is only one logical conclusion:

Nano4x doesn't really check the documents when you first upload them. The approval they show on document check for those first uploads means absolutely nothing. Nano4x only shows that to make you feel that it's ok to deposit money. The only time Nano4x will bother to really check documents is if you try to make a withdrawal.

This is a typical tactic for a cheap bucketshop broker. Based on this, I personally recommend against opening an account with Nano4x.

Nano4x's representative ignored the question again. There is only one logical conclusion:

Dear Pharaoh.
I told already that answered your and client question in first post.
CLIENT was informed that HE NEED TO UPLOAD ALL NECESSARY DOCS AT THE BEGINING. IT's CLIENT RESPONSOBILITY TO DO IT.
WE HAVE FAST APPROVEMENT SYSTEM FOR RESPONSIBLE CLIENTS. IF CLIENT CAN'T READ IN ENGLISH - WE CAN'T HELP SUCH CLIENT.

I will not discuss our rules anymore. You can read agreement and accept or not accept it. It's your decision.

The client uploaded the docs and the Nano4x approved them quickly "approved" them. The client then tried to make a withdrawal and had to resubmit the same docs. The client was then told that examination of those documents would take 7 days - after which the documents were rejected.

It's very obvious that the initial approval meant nothing. The stated unwillingness to talk about the issue from Nano4x's rep can only serve as confirmation of this.

Back