Not getting withdrawal from Nexcellfx

Well, i have worked with this man and all he promised me was the fulfilled. i will suggest you work with him.

It took the Department five working days to get my money recoverd after my account was activated.
As can u tell me some briefly what the procedure the investigation team ask first n after but my account is working trading going on but not getting withdrawal due to telephone connectivity atop from broker n server

All i give to them was my information's and also AVA Company address email and telephone number, and after my account was verified i was contacted by the AVA Customer Care and after 24 hours i made withdrawal .

All i give to them was my information's and also AVA Company address email and telephone number, and after my account was verified i was contacted by the AVA Customer Care and after 24 hours i made withdrawal .
Ok I have give the details to him before but have not paid till 1000 dollars to investigation team as they have not send the account no to me its works 100 percent Pamella Williams as I am from jndia

Pamela and Donald56 are the same person.

He's a recovery room scammer. All he wants is to steal more money from scam victims.

Back