NRG scam alert

Thanks, I have since gotten involved in that page.

I was wondering, do you guys think it would be worth terminating my account, as a way of demanding payment? Here are the T&C's regarding this from NRG's site:

10. Closing an account and cancellation of the agreement
10.1 Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 10 (Ten) business days written notice by email to support@nrgbinary.com, of termination to the other party. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately in any case of any breach of this Agreement or event of Default by the other Party. Upon terminating notice of this Agreement, Client shall be under the obligation to close all open positions, otherwise, the notice shall become void, or the Company shall have the right to close all open positions without assuming any responsibility. Such closer may result in outcome that would be less favorable for the Client.
10.2 Termination shall not affect any outstanding rights and obligations according to the applicable law and the provisions of this this Agreement.
10.3 Upon termination, all amounts payable by Either Party to the other Party will become immediately due.

I have taken screenshots of every transaction I've made, so I'd lose no information if my account was closed. Do you think this is a wise strategy, to try employ 10.3 ? Or, will it cause even more ambiguity around this issue?

Thanks, I have been engaged with that page.

This is NRG's terms and conditions regarding account termination:
10. Closing an account and cancellation of the agreement
10.1 Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 10 (Ten) business days written notice by email to support@nrgbinary.com, of termination to the other party. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately in any case of any breach of this Agreement or event of Default by the other Party. Upon terminating notice of this Agreement, Client shall be under the obligation to close all open positions, otherwise, the notice shall become void, or the Company shall have the right to close all open positions without assuming any responsibility. Such closer may result in outcome that would be less favorable for the Client.
10.2 Termination shall not affect any outstanding rights and obligations according to the applicable law and the provisions of this this Agreement.
10.3 Upon termination, all amounts payable by Either Party to the other Party will become immediately due.

Do you think it would be worthwhile attempting to close my account, and demand payment of my funds? (seeing as all capital is mine in that account).

Hey guys, still being completely mucked around. Gone through another series of support and manager circles, just talking and not delivering. Is there a way to turn up the heat?

What country are you in? Ask your bank and local police if there is a cyber police or any other governmental agency where you can report online financial fraud.

How and when did you deposit?

Hey, yeah just got into contact with my bank today. Will ask them about cyber police etc. Thanks!

Deposited my last amount probably 6 months ago with a credit card. Hopefully charge back may be an option

Back