• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary Options

I am having an issue with a company
That's the general warning against binary bucketshops issues by the CFTC and SEC.

Keep pursuing your money.

Yes, I will continue to pursue my money, but how do you get your money out of an Arcade Game. That is what NRGbinary is, an Arcade Game and a very expensive one at that. You invest your money and the figures shoot up, $1 000, $10 000, $100 000, $1 000 000, and so it goes! You pump more of your hard cash into this Arcade Game, but you forgot one thing; Arcade Games do not dispense, or refund you your money!! It only looks good on the screen and that is all the pleasure you will get and a lot of heartache!
As the CFTC and SEC warning state; these brokers do not refund or honour withdrawal requests.
We only need law enforcement agencies to get in, close them down and arrest the lot!

That's the general warning against binary bucketshops issues by the CFTC and SEC.

Keep pursuing your money.

Dear Mr "Lance Graham".
Herewith, pasted message from your 'Support Team', sent to me on the 09/05/2014. My question is; if the problem was fixed, why have I not received any funds after I immediately submitted another withdrawal request? The date today is 26/05/2014.
I am an adult, with what I presume is average intellegence, perhaps having signed up with NRGbinary, could be construed to indicate a lower level of intelligence, but even an imbecile, needs to be treated with honestly and genuine respect. What I am saying is give me an honest reply and not fake respect!
If your company plans on confiscating or stealing my funds, or has already stolen the remaining funds, please say so, or pay me out! As simple as that! Why keep me bound to NRGbinary? I really need to move on!
Dear Trader,
Thank you for contacting NRGbinary.com

We’ve tried to reach you regarding your query here bellow.
Please note, your Withdrawal was canceled due to Technical issues. Our IT team worked around the clock to ensure such an issue will not repeat itself.

NRGbinary.com apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and appreciate your understanding.

Please contact your Broker at your earliest convenience. They will further assist you in your Trading Account matters.
If you wish to withdrawal your funds, please apply for a new withdraw request from your NRGBinary account.

Please note: In compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, NRGbinary.com are allowed to transfer funds only to an account under your name. NRGbinary.com may require additional information or documentation prior to releasing funds from your account.

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our support department via Live Chat, Phone or Email.

Best Regards,

support | Support Team
Tel: +44 (20) 36080111
Fax: +44 (20) 30311145
Email: support@nrgbinary.com

Fellow Soldiers.
Just got an e-mail from CapitalTradeBanc: Binary Options, deposit $500 and trade risk free, even if you lose....., your capital is still safe, they will credit the loss. Sounds like BS[/B]???? You bet!! According to reports, they are only 111 days old, and hiding all their details. Why am I posting this here? Well because I don't know them and they sound like some company I know! Watch my eyes, watch my eyes!!
Jokes aside! Keep away from binary options, anyone reading this, especially when they offer you free money. So far they are not on FPA radar, or so I presume!
Keep your money safe!
As Always; Good luck!

capitaltradebanc.com was first registered in February 2014 to an address in Panama. This is funny, since there's a 2013 Top Broker award in the footer of their website.

The new Whois address is in Switzerland. The website claims they are Swiss. Perhaps forward the email and screenshots of the website to the Swiss financial regulators and ask them if they are aware of this company.

LMAO @ Pharaoh, I did not notice that 2013 Award, well spotted! They are so eager to start their scam, they slipped up there. Hope everyone is observant and astute.
But back to the Broker of this thread. Do they not qualify for a big round SCAM badge yet, or how much more misery must they cause before they qualify?
I am not receiving any feed back from Mr. 'Lance Graham' or Support @ NRGbinary, with regards to my withdrawal request.

capitaltradebanc.com was first registered in February 2014 to an address in Panama. This is funny, since there's a 2013 Top Broker award in the footer of their website.

The new Whois address is in Switzerland. The website claims they are Swiss. Perhaps forward the email and screenshots of the website to the Swiss financial regulators and ask them if they are aware of this company.

i have account IN NRGbinary and they never allow me to withdrawal and when i insist they put all my money in loosing deals. all what we did in 6 months they dragged it to zero in 4 hours and when i fight for my stolen money they send me insulting email (f... words in Arabic) and i reported that in facebook they blocked me
this is pure theft and they act like they are above the law

ghazalo, keep all correspondence, e-mails and take screen shots of your account and history if you can still get into your account.
Contact 'Lance Graham' [LanceG@nrgbinary.com] he is the Business Development Manager. He will investigate your case and get back to you. Hope you did not take any BONUSES!
Good Luck!

Just received a phone call from +442036080111, at 09:11 GMT from a Karen, an NRGbinary Account manager, prepared to trade my account with me and expressed how important it was to safe guard clients hard earned cash, as she knows the money did not come easy! She told me that my Withdrawal Request was cancelled because I had not sent a copy of my Identity Document, I told her I had sent a copy of my ID twice already, but I can send it again. She said she will check and asked me why I want to close the account, and I told her since the account manager, 'Richard Gibson' broke into my account and stole $1 500 and traded losing trades, I just want to withdraw my remaining funds. She informed me 'Richard Gibson' no longer worked for NRGbinary and asked if I want to trade with her or withdraw my funds. I said I would really like to withdraw the remaining funds and run! She then told me she will refer the matter to her manager and get back to me. I guess I will never hear from her again!! What a pity, she had such a sexy English accent! Seems to be the norm, suddenly the other account manager no longer works for the company! Why did 'Lance Graham', Business Development Manager, not inform me, but chooses to remain unavailable?
I then sent 'Richard Gibson' an email with a delivery receipt and a read receipt, the delivery receipt confirmed, but I suppose I do not need to hold my breath for a read receipt! My guess is he is still there! ;-) !

At this point, I'm hoping everyone with an NRG problem leaves a 1 star review and files an FPA Traders Court case. It's becoming more and more obvious that they are in no hurry to get issues resolved.

Back