• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary Options

I am having an issue with a company
A Chief Broker 'phoned me Friday evening, 30/05/2014 and informed me that the balance of $1100.00 remaining in my account has been transferred to my credit card account and my NRGbinary account reflects $00:00. He advised me to verify and email him back. I did confirm that the NRGbinary account reflected $00:00, but there was no refund in my credit card account. Today Sunday 01/06/2014, I checked my credit card account again and noticed that the funds have been credited to my account. I will now wait to ensure that I can withdraw the money, presently it is still pending validation!
Hopefully I will have something good to say about NRGbinary. Watch this spot.

It's encouraging to know that it may be possible for at least some traders to make withdrawals from NRG.

This is 10 July2014.
I have managed to recover a third of my initial deposit, not much compared to the enormous amounts others on this forum have lost, but it is something at least!
I have written to Lance Graham to try and recover the funds stolen by Richard Gibson, but I might as well stand on my head and sing Yankee Doodle thru my blow hole!
I am exiting the SCAM BROKER forum and turn my energies to working with Registered Brokers.
As I have said elsewhere, NRGbinary does not give a rats ass about reputation, opinions or threats; they will continue to rake in unsuspecting victims by the dozens. I just wish people become more wary about dealing with anyone on the internet and do due diligence before parting with hard earned funds.
Wish you all the best of luck and many happy hours of honest trading and pip generating success. I have learnt a valuable lesson, a bit costly, but I am glad I have learnt!
Good Luck and God Bless and Guard you.
Cheers!

A Chief Broker 'phoned me Friday evening, 30/05/2014 and informed me that the balance of $1100.00 remaining in my account has been transferred to my credit card account and my NRGbinary account reflects $00:00. He advised me to verify and email him back. I did confirm that the NRGbinary account reflected $00:00, but there was no refund in my credit card account. Today Sunday 01/06/2014, I checked my credit card account again and noticed that the funds have been credited to my account. I will now wait to ensure that I can withdraw the money, presently it is still pending validation!
Hopefully I will have something good to say about NRGbinary. Watch this spot.

Please consider one more action - File an FPA Traders Court case. A big SCAM warning on the company's review page could help protect your fellow traders.

Hi Pharaoh.
Thank you for your request and apologies for such a late response!
It is just that I felt so emotionally drained dealing with NRGbinary. They do not take the complaints of their clients seriously and I really just want to put their memory in the deepest recesses of my mind, or better still, delete them from memory.
I think the world is waking up to the dangers of trusting anyone on the internet, albeit a bit slowly, as I see new complaints coming up again and again. It will now rest on individuals to do their homework and footwork to ensure they deal with bona fide brokers.
Best regards and stay safe!
Bombwe - "The Frog"

If no one files and follows through on a 3rd Traders Court case, they can avoid the Scam label forever. :(

I'm from the United States. My enthusiasm for trading binary options prompted me to do a search in Google. For some reason, NRGbinary caught my eye. I was actually planning to invest $5,000, but being cautious with my money, I have to do some more research about what people say about them on the web. This is the reason why I have come to your site. Based on this and other threads I saw, I am changing my mind about this platform - even if with this input from bombwe (quoted below). I can't afford to experiment and be the next complainer. Does anyone have a better trading platform I can consider?

xxx

This is 10 July2014.
I have managed to recover a third of my initial deposit, not much compared to the enormous amounts others on this forum have lost, but it is something at least!
I have written to Lance Graham to try and recover the funds stolen by Richard Gibson, but I might as well stand on my head and sing Yankee Doodle thru my blow hole!
I am exiting the SCAM BROKER forum and turn my energies to working with Registered Brokers.
As I have said elsewhere, NRGbinary does not give a rats ass about reputation, opinions or threats; they will continue to rake in unsuspecting victims by the dozens. I just wish people become more wary about dealing with anyone on the internet and do due diligence before parting with hard earned funds.
Wish you all the best of luck and many happy hours of honest trading and pip generating success. I have learnt a valuable lesson, a bit costly, but I am glad I have learnt!
Good Luck and God Bless and Guard you.
Cheers!

It's good that you are doing your homework before making making an investment in binary options. It's one of the best ways to avoid getting duped. You could be throwing real money on a shady deal if you are not in the lookout for scammers.

Thank you forex-dean. I'm actually looking at a particular trading platform right now. Will update you later about this endeavor. I hope to be able to give a good feedback.

Back