optionbite.com fooled me by advicing fake postions

comingbacksoon

Recruit
:mad:
i started with them during july and first and second advice was made by the acount maneger and made me make sell for gbpcad and i lost all my cash , i emailed them several times but since no answer and no help so i am positng this in hope they will reconsider my case !! otherwise will file acase aginst them aslo ( yes i have three companies to file case aginst)

my acount register name is rafat_jewels@hotmail.com (incase they watching)

Sorry thire name is Optionbit.com not(optionbite)
i started with them during july and first and second advice was made by the acount maneger and made me make sell for gbpcad and i lost all my cash , i emailed them several times but since no answer and no help so i am positng this in hope they will reconsider my case !! otherwise will file acase aginst them aslo ( yes i have three companies to file case aginst)

OptionBit is a Binary Options trading platform provider operated by Novox Capital Ltd., an investment firm in the Republic of Cyprus and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license number 224/14.

First, contact the CySec providing as much details as possible in your detailed complaint.

Second, like Salim suggested...........

Start opening new thread in FPA of the other companies too, lets see the scam beauty of others!

I doubt complaints of account manager giving bad or cheat advices can be considered eligible by regulatory bodies!

When no agreement signed regarding that, it remains word for word from the legal view!

my acount manger adviced me and he said(( if you lose i will refund you))

thats exactly what he told me and when i lost i didnt see his name agian on my phone or emails and untill now i didnt recive anything from him or from optionbit!!! wonder are they used to do that to all or how? i will give them a chance to re think about this all over or else its a an advanced fraud regarding to uk rules and federal also ESMA and cysec!!

still waiting any call from them to end this or i will be going on untill the end and getting my cash back
I AM WAITING OPTION BIT!!! I AM WAITING MR ALAN!!!
RAFAT DARWISH
rafat_jewels@hotmail.com ,you remember me??? GBPCAD??? REMEMBER!!!

if he can make auth that he didnt then god will revenge for me, but i asure you that he did and he did told me ( if you lose i will refund you)!!! thats why i was soo brave to make the call!!

i am not used and will never be used to get fooled and sit watching, i got friends all over the world and expert in seo thing and link back ,we can make bad reputation to the bad guys spically the ones who scammed me so i will keep trying and fighting untill i got back my money , i always do and i have faith in god

Back