1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

platincfd

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Atoof, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Atoof

Atoof Recruit

my name is Aatef i registered with platincfd.com to open an account after i saw some advertisement and fake review and they call me back and advised me to open simple account only 1000$ somebody called Ahmed ,Lebanese guy after awhile somebody else called Ameen ahmed called me and he said he is my forex account manager and he push me to increase my deposit until i reached 45,000USD in the same time i make some profit until my balance reach more than 160,000USD

when I ask for draw money they say wait we will open anther deal you will get more profit and when I make a withdraw case they open more case and the say you can’t draw now the margin is high, and usually the deal what they open with losses and after that they say sorry the Market movement was the opposite of deals and you must deposit before you loss all your money. Many time I ask them to don’t open a deal but with not respond till I send a email to don’t open a any deal in my account.

Now my account balance $46.000 and I don’t open any deal since August 2018 and tray many time to draw buy they don’t respond and the give me many scenario every time ( we send money but its reject from you bank , they give me ARN and check with your back , you have limit in your card and its reject , your country block sending money for forex company , my account manager will visit my country and he will give me my money cash ) till today they need me to deposit money before I draw money with Excuse silly.

I open a case with my bank asking for charge back and they contact them but the visa card reject my case with reason still my account is active and I still login to my account but they don’t look for why I can’t draw money, I still open the case with visa I receive a call from finance department and they say I need to cancel the charge back and they will found another solution for withdraw.

When I open I received a number from my country and they say for me we have a office in Bahrain and you can visit but its show it’s a An imaginary number and an imaginary address and I ask them they say we close branch in your country .

Still I don’t know the location for this forex company

all details of my trade is available with me for more information i just ask if somebody can help me to bring my money back because this company is not forex broker they are thieves.

in julay they say we need to open a bitcoun account and it will be easy to transfer money and they open for my with this site crypto aaatrad.com

from 25-7-2018 i do not open any deal and i try do withdrawal but i cant they need me to pay for charge back amount they say you need to deposit $7000 because the bank hold your amount we cant do any think tell you deposit $7000 after that you can do withdrawal and the deposit need to be with western union ( easy gate prepiad cards )

regards,

Attached Files:

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback. She will help you to get your money back.
    If you didn't find her helpful then write me back, I`ll suggest you steps to get your funds back.

3. Atoof

Atoof Recruit

Thanks for fast replaying

I contact winchargeback they say we can help you and they say you can check with mychargeback back my be they can help, mychargeback call me they say you must pay $5200 before we start opening your case without any granty to return your money back and they will take %30 of my money back

4. Atoof

Atoof Recruit

I contact with winchargeback and they sorry we can't help in this case

And they transferred me to mychargeback back

5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
    Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

7. Atoof

Atoof Recruit

Thanks again for your support

What do you mean with my account numbers

I login with my email address
    atoof66 @hotmail . com

8. Atoof

Atoof Recruit

I had send email and the link to add the feedback

Were can I share my problem on their social pages

Attached Files:

9. FPA Forums Team

FPA Forums Team Caution: Moderators at Work

The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Dec 3, 2018 at 9:55 AM

10. Atoof

Atoof Recruit

Many thanks for your support

They read my email and they see my comment in your site and they send me this mail

They need me to send the letter from my back for cancellation the charge back.
    My bank say for my if you cancel the charge back you can't ask again for charge back if they dont return you money back
    What shill I do ?

Attached Files: