1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plus500 blocking account when withdrawing

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Katlegwale, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Katlegwale

Katlegwale Recruit

Plus500 is a scam they previously blocked my account saying that they I should post certified ID and RV before they can remove restrictions that prevented withdrawing

Did that and they took months saying they haven't received the documents giving me endless tickets

They eventually removed the restrictions and when I had to withdraw again they completely blocked my account saying my device logged in with another plus500 account when I hadn't ​

Attached Files:

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Go to live chat and discuss with them first about the fact that you didn't. If they will not attend you properly then write me back here so I can share more ways to get your funds back.

3. Katlegwale

Katlegwale Recruit

I have written to then via chat and the chat agent said they transferred me to tge relevent department which replied later saying they will not open my account

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

And what reason they have given you?

5. Katlegwale

Katlegwale Recruit

They say that I've used same IP address on multiple accounts which is not true

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Maybe one of the tactics to hold the funds. Ask them the details of the second id and if they will not provide then go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them.