• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Broker

I am having an issue with a company
he will not reply..
i emailed his since 3 days ago..
not even a a hello from him yet..

lousy!

:shocked:

i have some comment about Mr Jo and i am start thinking and all of us have to think carefully abut this name adam jo , or Bavaria , Mr jo work and support prime4x and nowadays he make a big Campaign aginest another company gigfx is this a comparator war or big plan to blame the brokers , did Mr jo or Bavaria will continue bring more Malaysian traders to the another brokers we have to start investigate how is this person , we have to know we have to know .:confused:

i have the same problem withraw at prime4x...i have problem withdraw with prime4x by liberty reserve amount just only $500, but it was almost took 2 weeks from i request my withdraw and untill this time i can't see my money at my liberty reserve account...i don't know what really happen with prime4x, is they just received deposit but don't want pay withdraw any trader?????? ..

Hope FPA took concern for this case cause it's was many problem client withdraw with prime4x. IF they was pay me i'll make an update. thanks you

Reply from Prime4x

This was from my chat with Prime4x today...

You are now chatting with 'Eline'

Eline: Welcome to our live chat service.

Eline: Hello. How may I assist you?

andre: Hello. Who are Prime4x regulated by?

Eline: Prime4x is regulated with FSC

andre: Okay thanks, in what country?

Eline: That is in Mauritius

andre: I'm asking because we read a warning document from Cyprus, which has us concerned

Eline: No that does not belong to us

Eline: We are regulated with FSC in Mauritius

andre: Okay thanks, Are there 2 prime4x's? prime4x ltd & prime4x llc?

Eline: For now we are Prime4x

Eline: Our headquarter office is in Mauritius

Eline: Our Middle East Representative Office is in Dubai

Eline: Our North America Representative Office is in USA

andre: So there are other companies with a similar spelling like yours then? That's not good because there's a lot of "negative" postings.

andre: Great! Where at in the USA?

Eline: I see

Eline: 2711 Centerville road,

Eline: Suite 400 Wilmington,

Eline: DE 1989, USA

andre: Yes....Check it out! Prime 4X | Prime4X.com | Prime4X reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

andre: What's the contact number in Delaware, I live near there actually?

Chat session has ended.

She never gave me a contact number, or even said bye.

Pouya Ghiachi gentleman gives me a bad feeling, says he can not withdraw their money, but their website still appears Fx-Persia || prime4x logo, I invested through this gentleman Ghiachi, not notice me that prime4x not more pay, only interested in their commission, he knows that investor can not withdraw their money from prime4x, just pretending, this guy is just a thief than prime4x ... think about it for a while
This is a screenshot of your site today May 19, 2010

2vta92r.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/photo/XZq32_v5/Portapapeles-1.html

As you can see he is still prime4x IB, even knowing that the investor will never withdraw their money, is a scam? or have any other name?
Wild internet!
know that police there is no catch it, some memory of Ali Baba and his 40 thieves? is coincidental...

Last edited:
FSC

Hello lawrenceA, I send many mail to FSC (fscmauritius@intnet.mu webqueries@fscmauritius.org), never answer, I ask if prime4x is regulated by the FSC, only silence, in the FSC website, I can not find record prime4x .
FSC For me, it's no trust, several news about fraud FSC Mauritius, the rules for establishing broker company, are very soft in Mauritius, little capital required, which is why prime4x migrated from ciprus.
In my opinion, prime4x sucking all the money possible before they disappear, or have someone take a hand in the matter, but who?

Last edited:
I was an IB with Prime4x

I never thought I will write this down but I was an IB of Prime4x and they are *********

Please dont trust them My clients don't get their withdraw I dont have. And here is my theory Who are they to act like that who are they to not take care of their clients? they are gonna go down I am going to do everything I can to clear that thief out of business.

Update Delaying Withdraw

Update : TOday i was received my withdraw from prime4x after wait more than 2 week.

Thanks to : Mr. Joe and FPA who help me solve this problem.

For Prime4x : I hope prime4x can give more good service especially for withdraw to faster proces so prime4x client can be with prime4x for a long time. Thanks you

Back