Raisercapital4X SCAM BROKER.....DO NOT DEPOSIT LIKE I DID..!!! (Reiser Corporation)

RaVonFX

Private
I was lured to deposit in this broker by the TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE trading conditions offered. At the time it was a 60% bonus with 10% stop out. I knew I could make money with that.....but I was not sure of the broker. So I did some investigating and verified their ASIC regulation registration numbers and everything checked out so I deposited 5K on Sept. 9th, 2014.

Then I started to notice different name variances throughout the website and got uneasy. The support became really bad and only serviced by one person "Sunny" who was very hard to get a hold of. Sunny's skype is: sunny raisercapital4x and his picture displays 60% bonus while website now displays 30%.

Anyway, I went on to trade the account for about a month on Oct. 13, 2014 i got really nervous about the company after all of a sudden I could not log into my client area, couldn't get support, could get sunny to respond to skype, ect. I finally got through after a few days and processed for withdrawal by Neteller as that was my method of deposit. I placed a withdrawal order for the balance of all the account 7943.81. Then then they said their Neteller link was down and would have back office send it. They sent me a tracking number and when nothing showed up I contacted Neteller and they said it was a fraud transaction number. I spent numerous days tryying to get ahold of Sunny again and he said they would resend and that was the last I heard from Sunny or raiser capital. They emptied my trading account, deleted me from skype and stopped responding to my emails.

I then filed a complaint with ASIC and after 5 months of investigation they come back to say they cant do anything about it because they used the presence in Australia fictitiously! What....they were registered through them, you mean they did not check, or just fooled them too... I'm not sure what can be done but there has to be some liability on the ASIC part, in my opinion. They let a fictitious entity register with them and then turn around and say they can not do anything? :mad:WTF:mad:

I have all supporting documentation...

FPA staff and members please help....!!!

Thank You

I didn't understand the ASIC response. What does it mean used their office in Ausie fictitiously? Isn't the regulator job to prevent that from happening? Also, didn't the broker make a security deposit to get that regulation? It's strange.

At any case, contact the broker and send him an invitation to join this thread.

ASIC

I didn't understand the ASIC response. What does it mean used their office in Ausie fictitiously? Isn't the regulator job to prevent that from happening? Also, didn't the broker make a security deposit to get that regulation? It's strange.

At any case, contact the broker and send him an invitation to join this thread.

That is exactly my point! How were they a verified registered member then come to find out fictitious Australian entity. What is their (ASIC) job? To prevent this kind of thing right? Where is the liability for this? ect. ect. ect.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    103.6 KB · Views: 3
Not only did I verify the ASIC but ACN and ABN numbers that were once published on the site. I can not find them their anymore and it only says ASIC registered now! The ACN and ABN numbers were not valid when I went to withdrawal only 1 moth prior they were valid and even to this day after my complaint they are still in the ASIC registry with these valid numbers!

Not only did I verify the ASIC but ACN and ABN numbers that were once published on the site. I can not find them their anymore and it only says ASIC registered now! The ACN and ABN numbers were not valid when I went to withdrawal only 1 moth prior they were valid and even to this day after my complaint they are still in the ASIC registry with these valid numbers!

What I meant to say was these invalid numbers are still in the ASIC registry as valid even after my complaint was filed and they said they could not do anything...

Let me just get it straight, who is REISER CORPORATION PTY LIMITED? Is that the company who operate this forex brand?

Can you contact REISER CORPORATION PTY LIMITED and ask them about it?

I already tried to deal with them and they stopped correspondence with me. Block my skype, mail, and phone calls! Yes, they are they company that operates this broker.

Your case accidentally got overlooked in the Case Preparation folder. Please invite the broker to join this thread in Scam Alerts and then leave an update about that in your case thread.

Back