Resolved - Binary Brokerz

I have heard no more from Binary Brokerz since my conversation with Lisa Foster last Tuesday. I have emailed them, but as usual no reply. Chargeback in the UK is 120 days so no problem there. I have also initiated that process via my credit card company.

2 thoughts are coming to mind here.firstly their insistence that you fill out the declaration of deposit form suggests that they are looking for proof that you have intentionally made these deposits,which would make chargeback a lot more difficult.
secondly im noticing an increasing amount of stories where the trades being 'advised' are on a much longer timeframe,which presumably would put the timing of when you actually realise that you are being scammed OUTSIDE of the timeframe of when you would legally be allowed to issue a chargeback against these companies.BEWARE.
as far as i know it is not a legal requirement for you to fill out a declaration of deposit form in order to make a withdrawal,and such behaviour would lead me to think that there is something less than honest going on.

The long term trades have also been reported as an excuse for withdrawals to be blocked. In many cases, the long term trades were placed without client consent.

The long term trades have also been reported as an excuse for withdrawals to be blocked. In many cases, the long term trades were placed without client consent.

My financial advisor from Binary Brokerz advised me how to''earn'' much more ( bankrupt as soon as possible !!) Fortunately I was only there for two days only.. because I'm from several their gestures and things I understood immediately that they were a large caliber thieves !!!. I went to my bank immediately and canceled my credit card. So they did not see more than 250 USD from me . But it was good school ...Dear friends this is advise to all , including me,before joining anywhere where the money is asking from you first read all forums , than decide...or better don't join at all ! Than Don't trust to any company recently opened,....let them do their job 5-6 yrs...than decide . You will never see your money from Binary Brokerz..one day they will ''close the door'' and just DISAPPEAR.. or just change the name ,
and continue like now !

Wise words @ringorella, but sadly I hadn't found here before committing to Binary Brokerz. I had done some research, but fallen foul of the fake review sites. Clearly when it comes to options trading and even forex, people need to be very very careful of what they are reading and question the source. The whole of the binary option industry is mainly scam from what I can see.

Dear Robert,

We can see that you are in contact with you broker and that our head broker has also become involved, they are taking care of the situation. We will be more than happy to look into this more thoroughly for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

The Binary Brokerz Team

Dear Robert,

We can see that you are in contact with you broker and that our head broker has also become involved, they are taking care of the situation. We will be more than happy to look into this more thoroughly for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

The Binary Brokerz Team

I saw TWO open cases in FPA Traders Court against Binary Brokerz. Why you are not active there?

Dear Robert,

Best,

The Binary Brokerz Team

The only way you will take care of the situation is by honouring the withdrawal requests already in the system. Here is an image of the main page of my account. As you can see I am only asking for the money available to be withdrawn. I do not want your bonus money, only my money. Do that, and I will then think your company is becoming honest. Until that point I will continue to believe your company is total scam and criminal in intent.

As you state on another withdrawal thread.
Binary Brokerz Team said:
The available funds are the amount that is able to be withdrawn. If you have received a bonus and would like to withdraw that bonus as well, then a trading volume of 30x that amount and your investment amount is required to do so. I will have your account manager contact you to further assist you. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

As you can see from the image I am only asking for the funds showing as available to be withdrawn.

Attachments

• BBZ main page bob.jpg
    BBZ main page bob.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
That reminds me. I need to visit Open Cases and vote.

If BBZ really does fix this, I'm sure AsstModerator will be happy to stop the voting and mark the case threads as resolved.

Bob, did you report your case to the Action Fraud UK? Only when they receive more similar case, the investigation or conclusion will be conducted/drawn sooner. Please do this as well.

Back