Resolved - Binary Brokerz

I'm not worried about it. They have no access to my money. They will need to go to County Court to get it, and provide the evidence to the judge, which they don't have. So as far as I am concerned they can go jump. Before that though, I will have some fun with it if they persist. I will need full ID, images of passports, driving licence etc, which need to be UK versions as they purport to be in the UK. They aren't, so that will be fun too. My guess is that I won't hear from them again. The credit card I used originally has now been reported as lost or stolen, and the number changed. So any attempt to charge it without my permission will be picked up by the bank and payment refused. All in all they can p*ss off.

Don't forget to tell them that if they send another $10k right away, you can get the 5k back to them by the end of the week and also give them a bonus. :D

Now that's a good idea @Pharaoh. It might take longer than a week though to send the money back. It has to go to my financial department, then onto my compliance department, then onto the document scrutiny department, back to the financial department and only then can it go to the banking department. I forgot, I would also need verbal confirmation from the tea lady as well.........

Now that's a good idea @Pharaoh. It might take longer than a week though to send the money back. It has to go to my financial department, then onto my compliance department, then onto the document scrutiny department, back to the financial department and only then can it go to the banking department. I forgot, I would also need verbal confirmation from the tea lady as well.........
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Back