Resolved - Binary Brokerz

It seems that the threads on here have had the desired effect. Michael Cooper from Binary Brokerz contacted me this afternoon and has agreed to process the withdrawals I have made. The first today of $9,900, and the remaining three requests of $16,348.32 tomorrow, a grand total of $26,248.32. I will wait and see if the money arrives, but fingers crossed Binary Brokerz have decided to to do the decent thing.

More good news on this case. I have had 3 conversations today, initially with my original broker Jack Cruz who tried in vain to persuade me to continue with BB. Then I had a call from Michael Cooper who informed me that all had now been cleared for the withdrawals to go ahead. Then I was contacted by Ema Scott, Support Director, and had a pleasant conversation. She has informed me that the total amount $26,248.00 has now been processed and will be showing up in my bank account in the next few days. Obviously, seeing is believing and I will await confirmation from my bank that the funds have indeed been transferred. Thank you FPA for your support, and assuming all goes as planned, thank you Binary Brokerz. I will update hopefully later this week to confirm all has been received and resolved.

I guess a bit disappointed that the promised automatic emails have not been received detailing the withdrawal , but I do notice that my account is showing that the withdrawals have been processed and deducted from my account. Hopefully tomorrow.

Please keep this up to date. Promises of money are easy. Deliveries seem to require a lot more effort.

I am now very pleased to announce that my dispute with Binary Brokerz is now over, and they have been true to their word and credited my accounts with the full amounts requested in my withdrawal requests. Good news indeed.

Various people have apologised to me verbally and via email saying that the withdrawal should not have taken as long as it did. Various excuses were put forward, and they apologised for the collective failure. So thank you Binary Brokerz and the Support Team headed by Ema Scott, and a very big thanks to FPA for your support and encouragement.

Binary Brokerz, please take note of this case if you prize your customer service. It should not have taken 43 days, numerous phone calls, emails etc to resolve this. I am happy to accept your apology as you have been true to your word in the end. Please learn from this if you wish to keep and gain new customers.

Admin please close this thread and mark it as amicably resolved.

Thanks.

This case may not yet be resolved as announced. Binary Brokerz have had the cheek to ring me today to say that they had sent me $5000 too much. I told them to send me proof of such a mistake, and I am now awaiting with glee to receive it. They only sent me the amount able to be withdrawn, so they are now trying to pull some sort of scam to get me to put money back under the pretence that they gave me a bonus. What a load of bo$$ocks. This company are scam and don't know when to quit. Do NOT touch this company with a barge pole. They are total criminals and need to be locked up.

make them wait 6 months and then return $5 and tell them it was a clerical error on behalf of your accounts department.....

I think it is fair to take back principal and profit. Bonus is not really entitled. But since money is on your hand, you can decide based on the evidence to prove.

Companies such as Binary Brokerz do not make mistakes like that, that I am quite sure of. So this has to be a scam of some sort to get me to put money back. Before they got a penny I would need positive proof they are who they say they are. I can have lots of fun with that one. I wonder how you get a utility bill from a virtual office. lol

Companies such as Binary Brokerz do not make mistakes like that, that I am quite sure of

Mistake or not……just blow the lousy 5k….. take some holydays ….you deserve it!
If they are not happy…..send them a link from whatever Ombudsman service !

Back