Resolved by Chargeback - Refund Request from "profit-forexsignals.com"

Avidd forget to add 2 attachments what he got from us. So our task is done. We cannot make pressure to payment processor or banks for his refund. Usually all refunds are processed within 2-5 business days, depending of clients country it can take and two weeks. So we do not understand his problem.
refund.png
refund1.png

Hi FPA,

They forwarded me the transaction reference of their transfer. I waited until wednesday May 31, coz that was the time they said the funds would be credited to my account.

I talked to my bank, but they can't see a transaction provided by PFXS thru reference number. I was advised by my bank to ask the merchant what is the turn around time of the transfer.

Si I emailed PFXS about the turn around time but they seem don't care at all.

Please see below my email to them and their reply;

The reply of PFXS to me is to ask you what to do since I am strong on forums.

They are just showing how unprofessional their customer service is. They don't even care wether the funds is credited or not. They just wash hands as if nothing is happening.

What do I do? Kindly advise.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-01-14-01-10.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-01-14-01-10.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-06-01-14-01-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-01-14-01-28.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-06-01-14-03-48.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-01-14-03-48.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 0
Turn around transaction do not depend of us at all. I.e. paypal transaction are instant, so when someone ask refund and he paid via paypal he got instant refund. Merchant account and bank's refund do not depend of us at all. When someone ask for refund all what we have do is to make few clicks with mouse, after that nothing is not anymore in our power. After that all depend from payment processor, bank with what they work, etc... We cannot affect banks or anything else how and when will transaction will be back to original user. I.e. for Charge Back there is need 45 days, for normal refund all say that there is need 3-5 business days. Let say that there is need in some cases and 5-10 business days, but it is something what we cannot affect in any way.

Turn around transaction do not depend of us at all. I.e. paypal transaction are instant, so when someone ask refund and he paid via paypal he got instant refund. Merchant account and bank's refund do not depend of us at all. When someone ask for refund all what we have do is to make few clicks with mouse, after that nothing is not anymore in our power. After that all depend from payment processor, bank with what they work, etc... We cannot affect banks or anything else how and when will transaction will be back to original user. I.e. for Charge Back there is need 45 days, for normal refund all say that there is need 3-5 business days. Let say that there is need in some cases and 5-10 business days, but it is something what we cannot affect in any way.

I know that funds are no longer with you. What I am just requesting is for you to follow up your bank the status of your transaction. Why it is taking too long? Do you have your reference number right? For sure you have a contact with your bank. What I want is just to follow up in your bank of your transaction for us to know the reason behind. You cannot just say that you have no control over it. Yes you dont have control over it, but you can ask from your bank about the status. Because until now it's not yet in my bank. Is it hard for you to do that? The problem I guess is from the source, not from the receiving bank.

You did a great job, wait till Monday to get their responses, If they failed then message here I`ll suggest more steps get your funds back.

Hi FxMaster,

Until now I haven't received the refund from PFXS. It's been 15days already since I requested a refund from them. Please see our conversation below.

Kindly advise what to do. Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Hi FxMaster,

Until now I haven't received the refund from PFXS. It's been 15days already since I requested a refund from them. Please see our conversation below.

Kindly advise what to do. Thanks a lot.

Regards.
Company Rep already explained here, And today is Friday. Let's wait till Monday :)

Company Rep already explained here, And today is Friday. Let's wait till Monday :)

Hi,

Alright,will wait again until monday. The company doesnt seem to know which bank does the source would come from to send the refund. That's why they are just giving me a default answer like they dont have control over it anymore and depends on the bank. What I want is for them to follow up the status of the transfer.

Thanks.

Hi,

Alright,will wait again until monday. The company doesnt seem to know which bank does the source would come from to send the refund. That's why they are just giving me a default answer like they dont have control over it anymore and depends on the bank. What I want is for them to follow up the status of the transfer.

Thanks.
You're most welcome :) and keep us informed.

Have a great weekend mate :) spend your time with family and friends :)

Hi FxMaster,

This is to inform you that until now I haven't received a refund from PFXS.

Kindly advise the next steps I will do.

Thank you!

Regards.

Back