Resolved - capitaloneforex $100 NO-DEPOSIT-BONUS SCAM

If he makes profit out of it,then I would give him what he deserves

Now the violation has changed.not because of scalp anymore
This broker is quite ridiculous
First they said that I haven't completed volume lotsize (myfxbook said I have completed 5.91)
And then they change it to violation of scalp (there are no rules saying anything about scalp)
And now I violated that I have traded 1.2 lotsize in an accout leveraged 1:20
Can you imagine that? 1.2 lotsize in a 1:20 leveraged
Could you please somebody count how much the margin requirement opening 1.2 lotsize?

Read their written English with grandma grammar, you should know how far this broker is.

Search scam folder and you will get many threads pointed to them and I can confirm 100% they are scam brokers.

Read their written English with grandma grammar, you should know how far this broker is.

Search scam folder and you will get many threads pointed to them and I can confirm 100% they are scam brokers.

how many of them have been resolved and how many failed to resolve?

If he makes profit out of it,then I would give him what he deserves

Now the violation has changed.not because of scalp anymore
This broker is quite ridiculous
First they said that I haven't completed volume lotsize (myfxbook said I have completed 5.91)
And then they change it to violation of scalp (there are no rules saying anything about scalp)
And now I violated that I have traded 1.2 lotsize in an accout leveraged 1:20
Can you imagine that? 1.2 lotsize in a 1:20 leveraged
Could you please somebody count how much the margin requirement opening 1.2 lotsize?

you arent at 5.91
19 days,trade or fade

Most brokers offering no deposit bonuses will do whatever it takes to keep profitable clients from withdrawing, including changing and misquoting the terms and conditions.

Most brokers offering no deposit bonuses will do whatever it takes to keep profitable clients from withdrawing, including changing and misquoting the terms and conditions.

Which the registrant offcourse has aggreed not to protest in the TOS itself.

If you want to cause a ripple, run the account up to 6 digits.
I doubt that its not a virtual account though.
Again , get in their shoes.

Aah..now I know why are you so fussy behind the broker

No need to pay attention for a small amout
Not paying broker is still a not paying broker how much money they are scamming their client

Back