Resolved - capitaloneforex $100 NO-DEPOSIT-BONUS SCAM

Congratulations on getting your money back.

so sorry about that, it was no intention of being rude

My comments about rudeness were not addressed to you. Your actions have not come anywhere close to violating forums guidelines.

I included the description of the term grasshopper for those who didn't grow up watching too much American television. :)

congratz on the money back , i went to the site and i dont see any no deposit bonus , did they remove it ? and what is an islamic account ?

capital one forex is not a scam ..they are paying my money..i have an a/c with them my a/c no is 89203...i'm till now trading with them and happy with them .also happy with there lot rebate program..if anybody did not believe they can PM me ...i will then send him my a/c history and my neteller a/c history as withdraw proof.so i support them.

When someone files case against broker, and broker only settles it, no matter how, it is still need to be alerted.

Why broker wanted to settle after someone filed it? Need to protect their reputation.

ANyway, onecapitalforex is 100% scammer. They can simply change their rules when you are in profit against them.

yesterday a representative from capitaloneforex named Makcim called me on my cellular
and today my case has been resolved. They sent me the withdraw through my skrill account
View attachment 13476
herewith I state that this case has been resolved and I am no longer having issues with capitaloneforex
AsstMod please name this thread as resolved

For usd98.66, any broker (real scammer/bucketshop or not) will or should settle the case as the money is just not worth the prolonged bad publicity.

This type of thing should not had happened in the first place and, in my mind, CapitaloneForex is not a good broker to be trusted with large account deposit
==============================

P/S: Well, well, well.. what do we know!....Asst Moderator watch same TV series as me too....hmmmm....must be just as old too:p

cpital one forex is not a scam ..they are paying my money..i have an a/c with them my a/c no is 89203...i'm till now trading with them and happy with them .also happy with there lot rebate program..if anybody did not believe they can PM me ...i will then send him my a/c history and my neteller a/c history as withdraw proof.so i support them.
We do believe you sir
congratz on the money back , i went to the site and i dont see any no deposit bonus , did they remove it ? and what is an islamic account ?
The promotion has ended on last january
AFAIK, islamic account means with no-swap
Congratulations on getting your money back.

My comments about rudeness were not addressed to you. Your actions have not come anywhere close to violating forums guidelines.

I included the description of the term grasshopper for those who didn't grow up watching too much American television. :)
Thanks for all the help AsstMod
For usd98.66, any broker (real scammer/bucketshop or not) will or should settle the case as the money is just not worth the prolonged bad publicity.

This type of thing should not had happened in the first place and, in my mind, CapitaloneForex is not a good broker to be trusted with large account deposit
==============================

P/S: Well, well, well.. what do we know!....Asst Moderator watch same TV series as me too....hmmmm....must be just as old too:p

Tuwir wkwkwk
I do miss that david carradine lol

capital one forex is not a scam ..they are paying my money..i have an a/c with them my a/c no is 89203...i'm till now trading with them and happy with them .also happy with there lot rebate program..if anybody did not believe they can PM me ...i will then send him my a/c history and my neteller a/c history as withdraw proof.so i support them.

Join date Feb 2014 and first post is to defend CapitalOneForex.....Sure I believe you. ;)

Back