Resolved - CT Option - No withdrawal methods

traderday

Recruit
They say they have no way of paying profits and my withdrawal has currently been pending for 7 days despite the 24h withdrawal guarantee.
Now they have stopped responding to emails and they close live chat when I try to contact them this way.

Well, live chat is still active there and no one has rights to say that "no way of paying profits". Can you please explain your case in details please and if possible submit some evidence.

I was on livechat this morning. Asked for both my account manager and CEO. Never got a response. They just closed the chat within 30 seconds and then disabled it after I tried 5-7 times. Maybe it is IP based. Here is a screenshot I just took that shows they are unavailable.

ctoptionschat.jpg

My manager has not responded to any of my emails in the last 24 hours either.

By no way of paying profits I mean that they say they cannot pay me by bankwire or check because they are FCA regulated. They then asked me to submit alternative payment methods. I did that, but they cannot accept any of them either.

What kind of broker accepts deposits without having a strategy for how they are going to pay withdrawals?

I have submitted a court case

Sorry to hear that, but to concrete your case you have to provide the SS of all the emails you sent to your broker, SS of brokerage account statement and or any other proof which could prove that you have account with CT and your withdrawal is denied by CTOption.

I was on livechat this morning. Asked for both my account manager and CEO. Never got a response. They just closed the chat within 30 seconds and then disabled it after I tried 5-7 times. Maybe it is IP based. Here is a screenshot I just took that shows they are unavailable.

View attachment 15067

My manager has not responded to any of my emails in the last 24 hours either.

By no way of paying profits I mean that they say they cannot pay me by bankwire or check because they are FCA regulated. They then asked me to submit alternative payment methods. I did that, but they cannot accept any of them either.

What kind of broker accepts deposits without having a strategy for how they are going to pay withdrawals?

I have submitted a court case

This SS i taken just today so i don't know why would you say CT don't do wire transfers.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 18
I have attached proof in the court case. Hopefully they can reach out to CT Option and find a solution where I can get paid.

My withdrawal is still listed as pending, but that does not help me much when CT Option does not respond and do not have any withdrawal methods.

This SS i taken just today so i don't know why would you say CT don't do wire transfers.

They had that wire transfer listed as well when I signed up and that was certainly how I expected to get paid.

I am located in United States and CT Option say due to FCA regulations they cannot do wire transfers to me. The bank will deny the wire transfer is what CT Option claims.

Btw CT Option have no problems accepting US clients.

That is a complete lie on their part. The reason they would not be able to do business is because they are known money laundering operation and likely one step away from being in prisoned if caught. In the U.S. each bank is responsible for not only reporting on safe havens that are where the unscrupulous go to hide their taxes but they also get red flagged so in dealing with these online binary options companies you are are red flagged too by the way by not only the government but your very own bank. CTOptions by the way is a very small time operation run by a few non english speakers that have no clue as to what they are doing so I would stay "1 MILLION MILES AWAY FROM THESE LOW LIFE LEECHES THAT DWELL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SEWER OF LIFE."

Back