RESOLVED - Etoro Inc. Issue

Hi moderators!

Please mark it as resolved. I need to send a few documents to etoro for further verification, and they will fund my account with the remaining amount.

Let's take the words of Laura, as he has already proved that etoro's listen to genuine issues, so we can trust her.

Thanks a lot Big T for your support and motivation. I thank all the other members who have supported me a lot.

Regards,
Rafia

Hi moderators! Please mark it as resolved. Rafia

Hello again Rafia,
You now see that FPA Administration cannot change the rules just for you.
If they marked your thread as resolved, it would cheapen the value of all other threads who have been so marked.
You must pressure eToro to appear here again, and explain their reason for extorting you.
Imagine FPA did mark this case as resolved.
You sent your letter releasing the broker from further claims, and then you wait.
Nothing happens! Weeks go by, no funds are ever received.
How would you feel then?
Yes Rafia, there is a Santa Claus; but, he is not your forex broker.
If and only if your broker lives up to their promises will this be marked as resolved.
As hard as that is to hear, it is the only way.
xo
AI

At minimum, a case is not resolved until after the money arrives. If promises to deliver are made the same as resolutions, I'm sure that PFG Best could issue promises to all the people who lost their money in that fiasco.

Hi buddies!

Finally i got my compensation of $1900 in my account. Thanks a lot everyone for helping me out to sort out this issue. Anthony thanks a lot for your support.

I request forexpeacearmy to mark this thread as resolved.

Thanks a lot everyone once again.

Congratulations Rafia! It's great to see an example of how diligently pursuing an issue can lead to successful resolution of an issue.

Hi Rafia,
I am very glad for your success; and honored by your kind words.
I am certain you will be more careful in the future.
Please continue to contribute to FPA, for many others will indoubtedly follow in your footsteps and will need and benefit from your help.
xo
AI

Hello trader, I had the same problem and this was 2 years ago. I accidentally made a deposit of 500€ and in 1 week, Etoro sucked me dry. Yes their system trading has great pings and lags, if it's like someone is doing a download or something, or maybe those online games. My internet goes all beserk when this happens. Etoro's trading platform pauses doesn't it? FREEZES. Yes I'm like u, I've been had.

Regards

Dear Traders!

I am Rafia Shabbir and I am a trader. I traded on Etoro (Europe).Ltd and I have incurred $1900 losses due to their platform error. They promised me to compensate my money and they never did that. I am a poor girl and I didn't find any way, so I decided to take your help and to inform you that they are doing fraud to their clients.

I would be grateful if you can get my money back from them.

I have attached my full conversation with Etoro (Europe). LTD.

I know many people who suffered from this problem and they are also fought with etoro, but no success. Please keep yourself away from them.

Rafia, it was shocking to see that docx file because i was about to open a trading account with etoro, but no more now. I've searched a lot of companies like this such as traderush, traderxp, ioption, optionbit, bancdebinary, anyoption, eztrader, 24option, eztrader, optionsclick, opteck, trader24 etc but somewhere something is wrong with the people who are trading. Reviews give mixed feelings and don't let me decide the best one.

Back