Resolved - FXPRIMUS issue

The case is ON and have file a complaint to FSC,In court of Nigeria,IC3 and GBOT exchange.:)

Due to case is under jurisdictional limit, I can not post it on public forum. If FPA want than I will definitely send them via email.

I guess sam_fx1 has decided that it is no longer an issue? We are waiting for your green light :rolleyes:

I have an update on this case.

Legal case has been filed in court of Nigeria and the hearing will processed on next week.I seriously doubt on the attendance of FXPRIMUS in the court.I want to inform viewers that, FXPRIMUS has office in Nigeria too.
Finally GBOT has come to action against the member.After my complain( also use some jack of my Mauritius), AVP Legal of GBOT has sent mail to me for more information and assure you to take action against FX PRIMUS.

I feel more confident now about my complain as FXPRIMUS is disappeared from the forum.This show disrespect about the law.

Response From FXPRIMUS Support

Well done sam_fx1 .Finally one more bucket shop has been caught red handed .

All,

We just wanted to inform the viewers of this fine forum that the posts by sam_fx1 are being carefully monitored by our legal team who are preparing to defend the name of FXPRIMUS to the fullest extent as the claims by sam_fx1 are completely baseless. He is stopping at nothing in attempts to tarnish our reputation, and we will be very aggressive in protecting our name.

A few key points in the interim that we can discuss:

1) As noted prior, we are not able to defend ourselves properly (on this forum) without posting the email threads between sam_fx1 along with the trade logs showing his accusations are completely false. We do not understand why sam_fx1 would not want these posted publicly. The reasoning that sam_fx1 gave regarding "due to the case being under jurisdictional limit, I can not post it on public forum," is confusing. What harm would posting the reason you're going from forum to forum trying to intentionally hurt our company cause? Obviously, we're handcuffed as we can't post this information without your permission, but again, what is the purpose of posting on this forum if you don't offer us a chance to show evidence defending ourselves?

In addition you have sent messages to our colleagues in Nigeria that "I can still settle out of court, if u can return my fund." So it makes us wonder is your online and offline crusade about money or is it to cause us as much trouble as possible because your words and actions contradict each other.

2) FXPRIMUS is a member of GBOT (Global Board of Trade of Mauritius) but sam_fx1's transactions did not occur on the GBOT exchange and sam_fx1 client ID is not registered with GBOT either. As a result this has absolutely nothing to do with GBOT, and furthermore the claim from sam_fx1 that

"GBOT has come to action against the member......the AVP legal has sent mail to me for more information and assure you to take action against FXPRIMUS"

is completely false as well. We were copied on correspondences from the GBOT and they were simply requesting information such as the clients User ID with GBOT, which of course sam_fx1 does not have as this has nothing to do with GBOT. Again, our legal team will handle this personally and aggressively as these our outright lies and distortion of the facts yet again by sam_fx1.

3) Sam_fx1's "attorney" emailed our support team a completely bogus legal notice. We retained counsel in Nigeria to review this notice, and they found multiple inconsistencies with how the legal system works in Nigeria and this notice. We request from sam_fx1 the permission to post this notice on this forum so the fine viewers can see it and judge for themselves. Again, our legal team will be acting upon this notice as well as its a very serious issue to misrepresent legal matters in any country.

4) We repeat, there has been absolutely no action taken against FXPRIMUS from ANY of the parties that sam_fx1 has contacted and any mention otherwise by him is completely false and a full misrepresentation of the facts.

Finally, we feel we are a very fair and friendly brokerage firm and have acted as such in the 3.5 years we have had the pleasure to serve our clients. However, in instances such as this where outright lies and mistruths are being spread both online and offline we will be very aggressive in not only protecting our name but ensuring that those responsible for making these false claims are held accountable.

We are always monitoring this and other forums, and will be more than happy to comment when needed.

Thanks for everyones time.

Warm regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

Resolved

The case has been resolved from my end.I don't want take this furhter as it will wastage of time from both of us.

I am taking back my word and mark this thread as resolved .

All,

We just wanted to inform the viewers of this fine forum that the posts by sam_fx1 are being carefully monitored by our legal team who are preparing to defend the name of FXPRIMUS to the fullest extent as the claims by sam_fx1 are completely baseless. He is stopping at nothing in attempts to tarnish our reputation, and we will be very aggressive in protecting our name.

A few key points in the interim that we can discuss:

1) As noted prior, we are not able to defend ourselves properly (on this forum) without posting the email threads between sam_fx1 along with the trade logs showing his accusations are completely false. We do not understand why sam_fx1 would not want these posted publicly. The reasoning that sam_fx1 gave regarding "due to the case being under jurisdictional limit, I can not post it on public forum," is confusing. What harm would posting the reason you're going from forum to forum trying to intentionally hurt our company cause? Obviously, we're handcuffed as we can't post this information without your permission, but again, what is the purpose of posting on this forum if you don't offer us a chance to show evidence defending ourselves?

In addition you have sent messages to our colleagues in Nigeria that "I can still settle out of court, if u can return my fund." So it makes us wonder is your online and offline crusade about money or is it to cause us as much trouble as possible because your words and actions contradict each other.

2) FXPRIMUS is a member of GBOT (Global Board of Trade of Mauritius) but sam_fx1's transactions did not occur on the GBOT exchange and sam_fx1 client ID is not registered with GBOT either. As a result this has absolutely nothing to do with GBOT, and furthermore the claim from sam_fx1 that

"GBOT has come to action against the member......the AVP legal has sent mail to me for more information and assure you to take action against FXPRIMUS"

is completely false as well. We were copied on correspondences from the GBOT and they were simply requesting information such as the clients User ID with GBOT, which of course sam_fx1 does not have as this has nothing to do with GBOT. Again, our legal team will handle this personally and aggressively as these our outright lies and distortion of the facts yet again by sam_fx1.

3) Sam_fx1's "attorney" emailed our support team a completely bogus legal notice. We retained counsel in Nigeria to review this notice, and they found multiple inconsistencies with how the legal system works in Nigeria and this notice. We request from sam_fx1 the permission to post this notice on this forum so the fine viewers can see it and judge for themselves. Again, our legal team will be acting upon this notice as well as its a very serious issue to misrepresent legal matters in any country.

4) We repeat, there has been absolutely no action taken against FXPRIMUS from ANY of the parties that sam_fx1 has contacted and any mention otherwise by him is completely false and a full misrepresentation of the facts.

Finally, we feel we are a very fair and friendly brokerage firm and have acted as such in the 3.5 years we have had the pleasure to serve our clients. However, in instances such as this where outright lies and mistruths are being spread both online and offline we will be very aggressive in not only protecting our name but ensuring that those responsible for making these false claims are held accountable.

We are always monitoring this and other forums, and will be more than happy to comment when needed.

Thanks for everyones time.

Warm regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

The case has been resolved from my end.I don't want take this furhter as it will wastage of time from both of us.

I am taking back my word and mark this thread as resolved .

Dear Moderator,

In light of the recent development, FPA Moderator, we humbly request you remove this thread or mark it as resolved, so that our name doesn't appear in the "Scam Alert Folder" as well as our reputation is being effected by the false and erroneous claims by sam_fx1.

Regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

Hello new member sam_fx1,
I have watched in silence this thread with interest.
You recently joined FPA to advertize your complaints against a reputable broker.
You made no response to repeated requests to document your claims.
You posted scurrilous remarks that are indeed defamatory, against your broker.
Now you say "Never Mind"?
No my friend; as I see it there are only two possibilities:
1 - You have either been intimidated or frightened by the broker or his agents into retracting your claims, or
2 - You are a fraudster yourself, attempting to use the FPA as a means of extorting an unjustified refund.
Having reviewed and independently vetted their registration, licensing, website, claims, and the advertized practices of FxPrimus; along with the FPA Broker Review Pages and Discussion Board, I must say I find them to be very much more reputable that many other brokers amongst those who chose not to qualify under NFA regulations.
I applaud their long term record of addressing each and every issue raised by FPA members.
As a public entity myself, I sense that it is the latter possibility at work. For your sake I hope I am wrong; and if eventually proven so, I will gladly apologize.
If you have actually been subjected to intimidation or threat, please contact me or FPA Leadership and document the situation privately, by sending a Private Message.
You will find assistance if that is the case.
If you fail to respond to this request with a definitive public accusation against your broker (which will further implicate yourself) or contact us privately about it, we will have no choice but to consider you sir, to be the Scoundrel.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Back