RESOLVED = FXPRIMUS Problem - Be careful Traders!

I recommend both sides put away preconceptions on motives. Even the best of brokers can displease a client. Even the most easily angered client is entitled to access to his funds.

Let's try to establish facts. If money is owed, let's see how it can be paid. If clients have violated certain rules, let's see what evidence there is to support this.

Firstly, thank you Mr. Thompson, for addressing our post on FPA.

Our client has confirmed the withdrawal has been received. Our client ask: Please tell our client why was request rejected in first place and then processed without new documents as asked in first email.

We been monitoring your brokerage since Guangzhou Expo, at our clients request. Actively since your brokerage offer website in Thai Language and started accepting Thai documents.

As said earlier we are appalled by your representative in Thailand. "Missing representation at time of need". so cause us to write so many emails to your support to assist our client.

Based on the package offer by your rep for commission/rebates is very attractive, FXPRIMUS, in our opinion have bought loyalty from Lucifer, Lennon, Amirhamzah who are most likely your IBs or Affiliates.

We disagree with you on your platform performance and liquidity. As your system does not meet did not meet our base line testing during volatile market and your have had a number of server outage, which might explain why you compensate your clients.

Some of our clients do not speak English and your email replies have shown apathetic attitude.The timeliness of 24 bus. hr. is of no use if the issue is not addressed.

Thank you FPA.

I think their Thai support only started back in June or July this year (based on the existence of their Thai Facebook page). Still new and probably need to give them some time to improve. I believe after your comments thaifxbroker, they will look closely into improving their Thai team.

Firstly, thank you Mr. Thompson, for addressing our post on FPA.

Our client has confirmed the withdrawal has been received. Our client ask: Please tell our client why was request rejected in first place and then processed without new documents as asked in first email.

We been monitoring your brokerage since Guangzhou Expo, at our clients request. Actively since your brokerage offer website in Thai Language and started accepting Thai documents.

As said earlier we are appalled by your representative in Thailand. "Missing representation at time of need". so cause us to write so many emails to your support to assist our client.

Based on the package offer by your rep for commission/rebates is very attractive, FXPRIMUS, in our opinion have bought loyalty from Lucifer, Lennon, Amirhamzah who are most likely your IBs or Affiliates.

We disagree with you on your platform performance and liquidity. As your system does not meet did not meet our base line testing during volatile market and your have had a number of server outage, which might explain why you compensate your clients.

Some of our clients do not speak English and your email replies have shown apathetic attitude.The timeliness of 24 bus. hr. is of no use if the issue is not addressed.

Thank you FPA.

Hi thaifxbroker

Just want to clarify I am not an IB or Affiliates. I am only interested to trade and chose to work with selected few brokers. I am sharing my experiences with this broker and that's all. Does not mean you support an iPhone, you are a salesman in Apple right? :)

Dear thaibroker,

As to not mislead those viewing this thread, it's important to clarify that your clients funds were received prior to your posting. This is vital information as it appears your "major" complaint was your clients not receiving their funds, which in fact they had...well in advance of you posting.

As for your clients, question, plain and simple our finance department from time to time requests additional documentation prior to processing a withdrawal should their be any issues with either clarity of documents or a variety of other reasons. While this is rare, it does happen from time to time, as we are fully regulated and must take certain actions on occasion per the rules of our jurisdiction. This is a mere formality, and 99.9% of the time, once the client provides the requested documents, the withdrawal process continues.

We will speak with all of our Thai representatives with respect to your feedback and also appreciate the feedback on our platform during news events.

All in all, I trust that this issue is settled, and with that, I respectfully request that the fine moderators of FPA affix the highly coveted "Resolved" message on this thread and we can all move on with our respective business.

Thank you all for your comments and feedback.

Warm Regards,

Terry Thompson
President - FXPRIMUS

thaifxbroker tell your client to just pay the agent his commission to get the withdrawal.

FXPRIMUS is just pretending they are complying with anti-laundering rules or they are fully regulated. If you do not have any documents when you deposit funds, their agent will create them the relevant documents.If there is any issues, the agent will revert to the the relationship managers and have management intervene. At withdrawal, just revert back to the same agent and your withdrawal will be processed. For a commission of course.

Dear Arditrijanto,

We're not quite sure what you are insinuating, however, this case has been settled and the clients funds were returned well before thaibroker posted to this forum.

With that in mind, FPA are you comfortable in putting a resolved message on this thread? Kindly advise.

Regards,
Terry Thompson
President-FXPRIMUS

The original poster in this thread reported that the money was transferred. As far as the FPA is concerned, this issue is resolved.

If anyone has a separate issue, please open a separate thread.

Back