RESOLVED - plus500 is a scam!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

M_racer

Private
hi, i traded with them from march and they always dont want to withdraw me what i gained, im writing this post bacause im opening new FPA Court Submission.
if you want you can write your experience, thanks

Please add some more details to this thread. When you've done that, invite Plus500 to come and join the discussion.

hi admin!

gioco2.jpg

thats the proof of what im saying.(its same image sent to fpa court)
i invited them by writing an email, because they havent the chat support, but i already know they will not reply this thread:mad::mad:

hi admin!

View attachment 19967

thats the proof of what im saying.(its same image sent to fpa court)
i invited them by writing an email, because they havent the chat support, but i already know they will not reply this thread:mad::mad:

how you can se, all "preleva" are rejected except for one on 31/03/2015, when they sent me an email writing that they cant refund more what i deposited in the platform in the beginning

for now they have only replied with precompilated email:

"Thank you for contacting Plus500 Support.

Please note that we are currently experiencing a larger workload than usual and it will take us longer to respond your query.

If you have submitted documents for our review, note that it will take us up to a few days to complete the review.
Be assured that we are doing our best to treat your query as soon as possible.

We value you as a customer and apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience

Regards,
Plus500 Customer Support Team"

guys, i received their reply:

"Thanks for contacting us.

We would like to kindly ask you to clarify what exactly are you referring to. You last withdrawal request on 02/04/2015 was approved and your funds (100,00 €) were updated in your PayPal account accordingly.

Looking forward to your answer,
Stella

Customer Support
Plus500CY Ltd
1 Siafi Street
3042 Limassol"

they are liyng!!! because how you can see in the attached image, theres no 02/04/15 withdrawing of 100 euros but the 1 april i did a request of 150 euros and they not accepted!! guys what can i do now??

guys, i received their reply:

"Thanks for contacting us.

We would like to kindly ask you to clarify what exactly are you referring to. You last withdrawal request on 02/04/2015 was approved and your funds (100,00 €) were updated in your PayPal account accordingly.

Looking forward to your answer,
Stella

Customer Support
Plus500CY Ltd
1 Siafi Street
3042 Limassol"

they are liyng!!! because how you can see in the attached image, theres no 02/04/15 withdrawing of 100 euros but the 1 april i did a request of 150 euros and they not accepted!! guys what can i do now??

plus they say "accordingly", what accordingly?? they only rifiuted my withdraw and then sent me an email with 100 euros of refund because for security they cant give me more than that!!

Post every scrap of evidence here and ask Stella to view the thread again.

Back