RESOLVED - plus500 is a scam!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
i already replied them about their s*** said, but surely i will invite them again here!

im waiting their response, next i try to invite them in this thread, but is just too difficult, i already sent them the link but they just ignore

that's the new reply:
"
There were two withdrawal requests made by you around this time. The withdrawal request of 100 euros through PayPal that you opened on 31/03/2015 at 14:48:38 was approved and updated on your PayPal account accordingly. However the withdrawal request of 150 euros through PayPal that you opened on 01/04/2015 at 09:13:18 was manually canceled by you.

Kind regards,
Stella"

but its not true, i always tried to take my money back but after 3 business day they always reject the request again, its a false statment

i just send the link to Stella.
they are so stressfull, 3 working day isnt too mouch but when they find always an excuse, it became unbelivable to withdraw

guys, now my plus500 platform is frozen from about 2 hours, i dont know what think :confused:
Immaginefroz.jpg

The +500M Pounds Fall of Plus500

"Plus500 was founded in 2008 by six Israeli men, alumni of Technion Institute of Technology, with an initial investment of $400k. It was listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London stock-exchange in July 2013..." Continues here :
The +500M Pounds Fall of Plus500

a good and a bad news:
they recharge me about my 100 euros left directly on my credit card, but i requested to them about the 21 march withdrawal and from 3 days they arent responding, and first of to say they are good i want to withdraw my 10 euros left in the platform. for now im waiting that my credit card "changelog" will upgrade with the new money and after i will try to take back the money left in plus500

guys another problem: now when i want to see the log of my operation that's what appear, its the page to do the registration for the first time and i dont know why it appear :mad:

accreg.jpg

Back